“Repeat Guests Bryan and Mary”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bismarck
Country Charm Log Cabins
Richardson, Texas
“Repeat Guests Bryan and Mary”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Jerry and Mari -
As usual, we had a wonderful time at Country Charm Log Cabins. We appreciate your direction on what to do with the equipment (hot tubs and such) to keep them clean and working and, in addition, the cleanliness of the cabin upon arrival and throughout the stay.
We always LOVE the quiet times and hangin' out with your dog Buster! Our 20th anniversary was so special with you both and we'll never forget the time with you both! As we spoke about, we'll be up a few times a year to catch up, relax and be with true friends.
You both work so hard to make the cabins a clean and relaxing place to be that it amazes me you have any time together....Ha!
We will always recommend your "Resort" to all of our friends and family.

God's Blessings to you both!
Mary and Bryan Henry
Richardson, TX

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Stuart, Florida
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The cabin we stayed in at the Cuntry Charm Log Cabins was excellent! From check-in with Jeri to the minute we left we were so pleased! The Ozark cabin was clean and well stocked! The grounds were beautiful and very pleasant to walk around. We even enjoyed an evening walk with the owners dog, Buster down to the lake and by the newly planted orchard. We were able to enjoy the crisp morning with our coffee rocking away on the front porch. This cabin was nothing short of GREAT. We paln on visiting the area again and we will be choosing this location AGAIN! It was a great couples getaway and very romantic especially with the added hot tub!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Loved the couples cabin. The hot tub and outdoor shower were amazing!!!!! The cabin was beautiful we saw a herd of deer which was amazing we loved the privacy and the beauty of our surroundings you must try the two person hammock!!!! And last but not least we love Buster!!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2014
CountryCharmCabins, Owner at Country Charm Log Cabins, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
So glad you enjoyed your stay in the Couples Log Cabin. Buster was a little sad after you left! You must have spoiled him more than we do! Thanks for sharing your comments.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 3 April 2014

WARNING: TO AVOID BEING THE VICTIM OF FRAUD, DO NOT STAY HERE.

My wife and I were charged $100 the day after check-out without being informed. I discovered this when looking through my bank account and so I called to inquire. I was told by Jerry that it was for using soap in the hot tub. First and foremost, we absolutely did NOT use soap in the hot tub. Secondarily, the agreement we signed not to use soap in the hot tub did not specify a $100 charge even if we had used soap in the hot tub. This amount was completely arbitrary. The fact that Country Charm made no attempt to contact us to discuss the charge before processing it should speak for itself.

We have filed a fraud claim with our bank and cancelled our debit cards to avoid future fraudulent charges by this facility.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jeremy J
CountryCharmCabins, Owner at Country Charm Log Cabins, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
This review is correct in that we do charge a cleaning fee for cabins that are left with an unreasonable amount of cleaning, as stated in our policies. We even go so far as to present an agreement at check in to everyone, for soap in hot tubs, and smoking in cabins. The cleaning fee is clearly on the agreement that he would have seen if he had read it. We even verbalize it to make sure they understand. We change water and clean tubs between each rental, however, soap in hot tubs leaves a scum in the pipes and ruins a $30. filter. It takes me 5 hours to clean a tub from soap. My concern is not for anyone who wants to wallow in a soapy hot tub, it is for the people following them. I was still working on this tub an hour after the next guests arrived. When someone commits 5 hours of my time to clean up their mess that they promised not to make, I am going to get compensated for it. Not everyone is familiar with hot tub etiquette. It is strange that this guest rated us poorly on everything else also. Looking at all of our other reviews, anyone can see where the problem is. In an email he sent me, he offered to pull this review if I would refund his money. I will not pay extortion and I am not afraid of this negative review, considering the source. I have a time stamped photo of the tub and a signed agreement not to do this. I will not tolerate someone compromising the next guests experience for the sake of a deep tub bubble bath. I don't expect anyone to admit to soaping my tubs, but, I have been doing this long enough to know. Maybe HE didn't do it, but, SOMEONE did. I have tried to call people after these events, but they get mad and hang up on me. By charging the card first, they are eager to speak with me.
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We have stayed three times at Country Charm and every visit has been excellent. Our last stay was right after Valentine's Day. The cabins are beautiful and nicely decorated. My wife is a little bit of a germaphobe and she has never found a problem inside or out. We have stayed in the honeymoon cabin and the couple's cabin. If you are feeling a little wild, I suggest the honeymoon cabin with the dance pole! Even if you don't use it...it still adds a little spice. The couple's cabin is smaller but has the outdoor shower next to the hot tub. The owner's are very nice and have always said to let them know if we need anything. A few things to think about. (in no order)
1. Outdoor grill is charcoal, so remember charcoal and lighter fluid. 2. Outdoor fire pit with wood. Use your lighter fluid. 3. Hot Springs is only 20 minutes away. You can do anything there. 4. Buster the dog is as cool as can be. He will steal your girl, so watch him! LOL.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
CountryCharmCabins, Owner at Country Charm Log Cabins, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you for your comments! We hope you tell your friends and come back another time. mari & jerry
Florida
Reviewed 19 February 2014

MY husband and I went to Country Charm 12 years ago when they first started the B&B. Although they just started this, we have been both pros on B&B's before. We guided them in to be themselves. That's all they can be. Mari and Jerry also became good friends of ours. We stayed many times after that, and plan to come back in 2015, after our long journey home from Colorado driving cross country, or at least half country. I really enjoyed then their dog Ozark who is no longer with them but I hear from her on facebook with the new dog, the long haired red dog, sorry I can not recall the name of their dogs. But then they had the Honey Bees, the Ducks, the Egg Farm where all their eggs were freshly done with the hen house. The lake inspired me and for all these years this place has inspired me. Mari got into scrapbooking years ago and turned me onto this, soon I was scrapbooking too. To keep a book of Memories Alive, which I did. and I am Happy I did this, since the passing of two of my parents, I kept their memory alive by Mari's thoughts of this. I highly recommend this place. they are the nicest people around. While we were here there was a newly married couple came to this place they were the first couple to try out the first cabin, that Jerry built. we made Margaritas that night and had a very nice time. Mari even made us Dinner with them, its not like going to a strangers house it feels like I have gone over to see my sister!! The cordiality of these two people are far to find good friends, friendly faces and happy new and old memories. I think you will not be disappointed in this place. The serenity if you are looking for it, its here. I love this place. Now that I am a writer I find this place, a place that I would love to get my stories pulled out of.

Thank you Mari and Jerry for you lovely place. If I had not been here, I knew I would have missed a wonderful friendship with you all and also a very serene quiet place to think, listen to nature and a place to view the stars at night.

We love you both,
Linda and Ron

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
We are so excited that after all this time you are coming back...all the way from Florida! We are looking forward to seeing you and meeting our good friend, Buster the Golden retriever. mari & jerry
Charenton, Louisiana
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Having worked 90 straight days, this was the perfect getaway. Peaceful, quiet and relaxing.
The owners made you feel at home. Cabins were great, hot tub, whirlpool bath for 2, sauna, and excerise equipment made my stay enjoyable! Just wish I had a few more days to enjoy. Will definitely return.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bismarck
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
Comfort Suites Hot Springs
#4 of 45 in Hot Springs
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs

Been to Country Charm Log Cabins? Share your experiences!