All reviews horseback riding degray lake golf course arkansas state parks front desk staff sunset cruise hiking trails all ages boat rentals pool and hot tub king room the staff was friendly and helpful park ranger owl prowl family reunion play golf on site restaurant
Reviewed 19 May 2018

We stayed at the Lodge for one night and wished it had been more. DeGray Lake is a beautiful lake with lots of options for activities. It's in a State Park so the area is very clean and beautiful. The staff was friendly and helpful with questions. Our room was clean and very modern. My only negative would be, these rooms have a view of the lake but no balcony. The rooms are a bit tight on space and the area for viewing the outdoors has 2 large chairs in a small space.

Room tip: All rooms have a view of the lake.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We were pleasantly surprised by our stay here. We have stayed in many park lodges that offer just the bare minimum, but this location had much nicer rooms overall. The bedding was comfortable and modern. There was a fridge and a TV. The lake view was lovely. The toiletries were a good quality, made in USA. The only complaint was that you could hear every sound through the doors, and it was our bad luck to be near a convention that was meeting just down the hall from our room, so there was quite a lot of happy-noise throughout the evening. But otherwise we enjoyed the property and would gladly stop in again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely loved this place. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Rooms were clean and comfortable. You won't find better pillows anywhere else. Views are beautiful. On site restaurant and bar was convenient and tasty. Everything seemed fairly priced.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank maskywashere
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed 3 days and 2 nights for a trade show. The staff is very friendly from the front desk to housekeeping to the maintenance crew. Very helpful! The restaurant served very goo food as well. My room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Such a peaceful stay. Will definitely go back!!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Simply amazing experience. We stayed in Yurt #3 & really enjoyed the seclusion and breath taking views of the lake & mountains. The hiking trails were great and the entire park is perfect for bike riding! I was able to capture beautiful fall photos of me and my significant other! The park offers so much to do for families, couples who want privacy, etc! I have traveled to many places and this was a favorite! 5 star rating!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BoardingPass742494