“Meh.”

D J's Drive In
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Bismarck
“Meh.”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I found this resturant to be a little less than ok. The food there is waaaay overpriced for some items for the quality that they offer. My mother ordered for me one day and she still hasn't noticed that I am a child anymore, so she got me a Junior Burger. Was way dissapointed. The bun was twice the size of the patty. I went to complain, but the person at the register just went Sorry in a disgusting tone. I was furious and I went back outside to the patio. Don't eat here if you want a good deal.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Travis H

“Really good food and ice cream.”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

My experience was fantastic. Yes, they are not "gourmet" but they were cooked perfectly. My husband had a nice, greasy double w/bacon-Yummy. I had the chicken fried chicken sandwich and it was actually only two fat chicken strips. Still really very good and perfectly cooked. One of my sons had the shrimp basket and the other one had the jr. CB. Everything was cooked to perfection. We had French fries, seasoned curly fries and fried squash. I thought they were a tad chinchy with the squash. They weren't homegrown which is a shame considering its summer and we passed tons of farmer mkts. Their soft serve ice cream was very good to! I had the hot fudge sundae and it was decadent.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Toolfam5
Bismarck, Arkansas
“High School workers ruining DJ's”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Food is never the same. It all depends if an adult is cooking or a high schooler. I''ve had to ask to have my hamburger bun toasted. Ordered two fish dinners to go, got them home and only one had the correct number of filets. Called DJ's and was told they ran out of fish. Sooo, they charged us the same as a full platter and didn't bother to tell us our dinner was only half.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank wannabereviewer_8
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“World known? LOL”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Does have good hamburgers but nothing special. Taco salad is average also. prices are higher Home cooked specials are good but they stopped dessert. Ice cream is not higher quality but could be a plus. Needs a little TLC. Has been better in the past. but I would eat there again

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank gina81962
bismarck, ar
“Voted one of the Best Hamburgers???What??”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Tried their hamburgers since they were voted as being one of the best in Arkansas. People must have been really hungry when they voted! Its not bad. Plain bun and regular patty. Nothing super tasty. Kind of expensive. Ok, Ok it beats Mcdonalds but not Burger King!

• Visited March 2012