Tiffany's Bed & Breakfast(Bismarck)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$169
Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$313
Hotels.com
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$112
Econo Lodge(Arkadelphia)
US$60
US$50
All reviewshot tubswinging bedmy husband and iget awayback porchcreek cabinwedding anniversarybeautiful cabinscreened in porchwatching deersurrounded by naturefull kitchenpeaceful staygreat weekendbooking processenjoy naturethought of everything
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The cabin was in great shape! Perfect, with all that we needed! It was so private for a two day get away for us. Don't worry about the distance to Hot Springs, well worth the drive to have such a quiet place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband found these beautiful cabins in such a peaceful and beautiful setting!! The cabin was SO clean ,well kept, and beautifully decorated. It is well stocked and had the most comfortable bed. Sitting on the back porch we had a beautiful view of the lake. Enjoyed watching the birds and even saw deer early in the morning!! I had the pleasure of speaking with the owner Barry on the phone he was very nice and answered all of my questions. Upon checking out we saw Edie , Barry's wife and co-owner and were able to visit with her! Such a sweet person! It was a terrific weekend at a great location run by fantastic people! Can't wait to visit our "little piece of heaven" again soon I hope!! You will not be disappointed if you stay here!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Loved the cabin and all the extras that came with it. We enjoyed watching the ducks on the pond. The hot tub was wonderful at night. The cabin was very clean. The location is great. Lots of peace and quiet. Remember When Cabins is worth the stay. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed at Remember When Cabins for two nights - on 01/24 and 01/25. I had originally made a reservation for two, however, child care plans fell through, so I needed to update at the last minute for five and the Barker's were more than accommodating. We stayed in the Caddo Ridge Cabin and it blew us away. The cabin was beautifully decorated, spotless, and exceptional. The children were jazzed about the hot tub (ages 10, 7, 6) - so it was the first thing they wanted to try. The hot tub is well kept and the temperature was perfect for the cold weather. During our stay - we made a campfire both nights, grilled hots dogs/burgers, chicken, and steaks, and of course - carved out one night for smores.
The bathroom was perfect for this family of five and the shower could accommodate 10+. All details of this cabin were superb and for me - I appreciated the fully stocked kitchen with coffee ready to brew. The Barker's provided us with a rollaway bed and we had no trouble fitting five with use of the sofa bed. The kids kept commenting that it was 'the best place ever' and asked we could live there. :)
It is an absolutely beautiful property with all the comforts of home. I would highly recommend it to anyone! We would love to return for a getaway sometime.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I found the Remember When Cabins while searching the Hot Springs website for places to stay. I called the number and was pleased to speak directly with the owners/care takers of the property. She was able to answer all of my questions and made my decision to stay here easy. When we arrived we were blown away by the cabin, so wonderfully furnsihed and so nice. The fireplace the warm, the bed was so comfortable, the never ending hot water in the shower and of course the hot tub under the stars. At first my wife was conserned but they state clearly that the water is changed completely between guests so it was fresh. This place was so great, we had a great time reading through the memory book to hear about all of the couples who celebrated birthdays, anniversarys, honeymoons, and engagements at this wonderful place. We will be coming back as soon as time allows!

Room Tip: We chose the romance cabin but I believe they are all similiar in the inside.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple