“Freindly Staff Food was OK”

Grecian Steak House
Ranked #27 of 41 Restaurants in Blytheville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Well stopped of the Interstate to grab a quick meal. This place fit the bill. The staff was good but the food was not tops. i believe you have to consider your location and just go with the flow.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Not much else open on a Sunday. We usually eat at Perkins when driving through but decided to try a new place. Had the buffet. Most of the food was bland;plain veggies from cans, soupy instant potatoes, plain baked chicken, horrid meatloaf. We'll go back to Perkins next time through.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

[Based on 1 visit] Found ourselves staying in Blytheville by need, not on purpose, so looking for a place for dinner. This was within walking distance, so it became our choice. I will state up front that I realize this is Blytheville, not Chicago, so I am not comparing this to a big-city steakhouse.

This is a seat yourself setting, but that wasn't very obvious...the seating and lighting made it llok and feel like a high school cafeteria; the fact that you got a napkin, fork, and knife in a plastic bag didn't add to the setting.

The salad bad was acceptable - iceberg lettuce a selection of toppings, some other salads and a decent selection of dressings. The menu also was reasonable with a good selection of steak and a few other dishes. My prediction came true as they brought out our steaks before we had time to finish our salads. The steaks (rib eyes, 8 oz and 10 oz) were cooked pretty close to our order and were flavorful and pretty tender. I thought they had put some type of seasoning on my steak, but my wife didn't. We both had the baked potatoe, and it came with a packet of sour cream and some artificial butter flavored spread. There is no alcohol available, just soft drinks - although that is not a big issue.

We passed on the dessert, so no comment, but there was a dessert bar available.

Bottom Line: The food was reasonable and altogether not bad considering the location. Don't expect any ambiance whatsoever, nor anything "Grecian". Ask them to wait to start your food order if you want to enjoy your salad before your meal.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Standard fare but reasonably priced. Can't say it was great but certainly wasn't bad either. Guess I just wasn't that impressed.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

The Grecian Steak House is nothing spectacular. It is similar to Western Sizzlin or Ponderosa at best. Our server was unsure of the items on the menu and simply went thru the "motions" when she waited on us. The salad bar/buffet, floor and restrooms were all unkept and needed attention. I really can't think of a reason to ever visit this establishment again.

1  Thank Jeramie