“I love this restaurant”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Blytheville, Arkansas
“I love this restaurant”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is, in my opinion, the best restaurant in Blytheville. They have a wonderful building with great ambiance. The food is wonderful. I have tried 2/3 of the menu items and they are all good. Their Seafood is fabulous. I can sincerely recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited March 2014

Marshalltown, IA
“Great find in the ice storm of March 2014!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

One great restaurant! We got stranded for two nights due tithe ice storm. Saw restaurant as we battled our way to the only motel with a room left! It was rather late but we went for dinner. Great food and adult beverages. Super service, very pleasant people, great food and great prices here. We ate two more meals there and will stop on our way thru next time. An overall great experience and worth a visit.

2 Thank Chaseins
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“My favorite place to eat in Blytheville”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Olympia is one of my favorite restaurants. I have eaten there dozens of times and have never had any issues. The service is always good, the food is excellent, and the restaurant has a nice atmosphere. It has a nice fine dining area in the back, for late night meals.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank jillianjh
Pascagoula, Mississippi
“Good atmosphere overpriced subpar food.”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Hostess was rude. Waiter was nice and pleasant, which is what kept us from walking out. For the price I expected the food to be up to a certain standard which it was far from. Steak was average sides were substandard. I will not eat here again nor will I reccommend this place to anyone else.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank jrgold74
“Good food and good deal.”
Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

I walked in and loved the tuscan feel to it. We had a great waitress. I had a chicken fried steak dinner which was like grandmas. Very yum! The salad was great and steamed veggies perfectly cooked! You should try it. I was very impressed and the comfort inn near it was great too.

• Visited June 2013