“Amazed”

Garden Inn Motel
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Blytheville
“Amazed”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stayed in room 117. I bookes online and didn't have much thought to the quality of the room. I was amazed at how the room looked and smelled. It was very clean and had quality of a much larger chain (the beds where soft as well). The service was wonderful, very kind, and hospitable. I definatly recomend this motel. Great price and wonderful room.

• Stayed March 2014
JahidR_13, Owner at Garden Inn Motel, responded to this review, 18 January 2016
Thank you for the comments also we are sorry for the let respond.Our this Motel is Operated by the independent Owner but cleaning and Service is better then big chain big thing is Save your money we are Open 24 hours so please check once at our Motel.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Blytheville, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Loved my stay, The management here is nice and the house cleaning at RM 110 was top notch. Clean environment, I stayed for several months never had any issues and felt safe here. It's right off S. division across from the southern bank. Best rates in town for the quality of service. Check them out you will not be disappointed. I approve of this hotel and I hope others like travelers stop and approve it as well.

Thanks Garden Inn
Eric

Room Tip: Ask for any room, you want be disappointed.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Vega19772013
JahidR_13, Owner at Garden Inn Motel, responded to this review, 18 January 2016
I am Sorry for the let response your comments also thank you for the reviews.Our Motel if you are checking once you will felt your Won house because we are taking care of the guest also we are clean everyday our guest room so smell is frees not filthy.Our rates is lower then all others Hotel on HWY,61 but services is better then others.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and I can say I can really enjoyed my stay. The price was reasonable and the rooms were clean. I would definitely be returning. I have to tell my friends and relatives about this hotel. I stayed here for 2 weeks in room 119 because I was in town for work and when its time for me to come back this way I will be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank tricegood
JahidR_13, Owner at Garden Inn Motel, responded to this review, 18 January 2016
Sorry for the let respond and thank you for the reviews.As a independent Motel is very hard to find like our hotel,cleaning,Quality and Rates/Services.Recently we are done some are new rooms filet like a big chain hotel but rates is very reasonable.we are very close to Blytheville Aviation so we are offering special rates for the Aviation and all others travelers and workers to.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Me and my family stayed at this hotel for a couple of days and we really enjoyed our stay there. The service was nice price was very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family. The rooms were very clean and descent. When I come back to this area I will definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
JahidR_13, Owner at Garden Inn Motel, responded to this review, 18 January 2016
Thank you for the nice and decent reviews i would like to say thanks for the comments.Your next visit will surprised for you a our new room.We have very nice and new room, clean and nice, like a big chain Motel but our room rate is reasonable no any other Motel could not compare with our room quality and rates so you could try once at our hotel. Just drive 2 minute from the Exit no,63 Interstate I-55 will be on your left and Bank will be on your Right(Southern Corp Bank)

Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed 12 April 2010

I usually do not leave poor reviews, but this motel is not what the pictures make it seem to be. The rooms are a good size but there is no deadbolt on the door. The motel is in a sketchy area with sketchy people living there (rooms can be rented on a weekly basis and I heard a few loud bangs which could have either been firecrackers or gunshots). There is free WiFi but it is slow and the signal is not strong. When we checked in the owner was on the phone with another person and was a little rude. He told me that all of the rooms with one bed were sold out (I had made reservations for one in advance) and that although he was giving us a room with two beds we could only use one. The bathroom was the size of a closet and the shower had mildew growing in the shower. There was also no hot water. If you are looking for a place to spend the night, spend the extra cash and stay at a chain.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BassinGalWI86
JahidR_13, Owner at Garden Inn Motel, responded to this review, 2 March 2016
Sorry for your experience i am agreed with you and all the issues.Now as a Owner i am taking care of this hotel.No longer x manager working with us.very soon we posted new room photos in our website.

Jahid R.
Jackson Mississippi
Reviewed 16 March 2010

This motel offers the best service to fit your needs. It's owners are amazingly kind and responds to your needs. They offer a great breakfast and stay. I recomend this motel to anyone staying in Blytheville.

• Stayed February 2010
1 Thank hkhandekar
JahidR_13, Owner at Garden Inn Motel, responded to this review, 3 April 2016
Sorry for the let response.
Thank you stay with our hotel at the Garden inn,Good news is starting from,2016 we are remodeling our hotel room very soon new room photos will be posted all of the website.
just few more weeks.