“Unexpected Surprise”
Review of Bistro Eleven 21

Bistro Eleven 21
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Eleven 21 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Blytheville
Cuisines: American
Description: in the Holiday Inn Blytheville, AR
Description: in the Holiday Inn Blytheville, AR
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Very unexpected in a smaller tow, Food was great and the waitress while learning was friendly, took my special requests and made them happen and most importantly worked with the chef on my serious food allergies.

We had fun, had a great meal, ordered desert which I rarely do and had even more special requests taken care of. My only regret is forgetting the waitress's name as she was a definite asset to the evening.

I will definitely go back when in town next.

1  Thank Health-traveler

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Food was fine but a bit over priced for what we got. Our waitress was new and was unable to open our bottle of wine. She got help and then came back to the table to finish opening and my husband still had to help her. We filled our own wine glasses. We were also able to take our wine back to our room without any problems so that was nice.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

We stopped overnight in Blytheville on our return to Chicago from New Orleans. We had a wonderful dining experience in New Orleans and did not expect much in Blytheville. The hotel manager (we did not stay at the Holiday Inn) recommended the restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised. The key to this restaurant is the quality of the meat items on the menu. The sides (vegetables, etc.) need a bit or work. Overall, a surprisingly good dining experience. Highly recommended if you stop in Blytheville heading north or south.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

Three friends and I dined here on a recent Thursday night. It probably is the best restaurant in Blytheville, but we didn't try any others. It's attached to the Holiday Inn. The decor is lovely, unusual and eye-catching, but two things prevented us from being awed. The tables and chairs are so packed in there that we had to turn sideways to squeeze between other diners to get to our table. The bar area faces into the rest of the restaurant and is flanked by 3 giant TV screens, which we faced from our table. Not great for ambiance. The servers exhibited lots of Southern hospitality and explained items on the menu well. I wasn't overly hungry and had an oyster PoBoy, which was good. The fries with it were also good, but lukewarm. One friend had ribs, another had salmon, and the third had a steak. All were pleased. I paid for my meal, the ribs, and 2 mojitos, and, including tip, it was $46. I thought that was reasonable. The restaurant was very busy and it took quite a while for our dinners to arrive. I noticed that people at some tables were having to hunt down their servers for their check. We didn't, but when she brought the check, it was just the paper like a cash register receipt, not in a folder or anything. I gave her a credit card and when she returned for me to sign it, she brought noyhing to sign it with. So, a good place to eat in Blytheville, but not really the "fine dining" it appears to aspire to be.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

This is probably is your best option for Blytheville's version of fine dining. It's connected to the Holiday Inn just off of I-55 and there is plenty of parking. I thought the pricing was moderate but being from Chicago, my concept of pricing may be different from someone living in a smaller town.

The menu seems heavy on seafood and chicken dishes. We were both pleased and satifsfied with our meals. I would have rated the restaurant a "five" were it not for the service. Our server appeared to be new and not well acquainted with the menu. She was very friendly but service was a bit sporadic.