“Keep driving!”

Ranked #30 of 39 Restaurants in Blytheville
Southeast Missouri
“Keep driving!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Although it is a convenient stop along I-55, I wouldn't stop here again. The food was your average McDonald's, but the bathrooms weren't very clean, didn't have any paper towels and the hand dryer wasn't working. Sorry, I don't want to dry my hands on a roll of toilet paper you set out on the counter. When I ordered two Happy Meals I was asked what kind of sauce for their chicken nuggets and told the girl BBQ, but wasn't given any. The Sprite wasn't working at all. My kids were given apple slices on July 5, 2014 that had a use by date of July 2. I didn't let them eat them. The tables had crumbs all over and there was trash on the floor. There weren't very many customers so the workers should have had plenty of time to keep the dining area clean, instead they were talking and playing around. Find a different place to stop on your road trip.

• Visited July 2014

West Yorks
“It's a MacDonalds”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My accent caused a little concern but we got there. Great service. Glad I stopped as the traffic queues caused me to be very late.

Visited August 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“I will not stop here again”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Completely unprofessional!! Employees were rude and talking amongst themselves instead of helping customers. It was the worst I have seen at a McDonalds.

Visited October 2013