“You can't judge a hotel by it's exterior...”

Motel 6 Brinkley, AR
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Brinkley
Reviewed 11 April 2014

$35 for a 2 Fullsize beds. I'm not sure how one could find a better deal. The room was nothing fancy, just quiet and the bed was comfortable. If you are looking for fancy-shmancy, you are not going to stay here. No breakfast to speak of, no coffee in lobby, no extra's of anything, only a place to lay your head for a night. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank hikerguy73
crowninn_1364, Owner at Motel 6 Brinkley, AR, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear traveler,

I am very happy by your reply of the hotel. We did try our best to make your stay as comfortable and cheap as possible (we also offer hotel coupons in traveler books as well). Our coffee is provided in the room with a coffee maker and as far as breakfast, the desk clerk must have forgotten to inform you that the milk and juice are in the fridge and cereal and cookies must me outside. I am very sorry that breakfast was not well served your stay but I would like for you to give us another chance during your next travel. Let me know if I could be of further assistance, please email me at ashah64@yahoo.com or give us a call at the hotel at 870-734-1650.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

The manager said they were out of one bed rooms so gave me a two bed for the same price. I got what I paid for; a clean room, a decent bed, it was quiet, both morning and evening staff were extremely nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Laurie-Ann C

Dear traveler,

I am extremely proud and happy about your reply of the hotel. We do try our best to welcome each guest and make their stay successful as possible. We do look forward to your next stay and business with our hotel. Let me know if I could be of any further assistance, please email me at ashah64@yahoo.com or call our hotel at 870-734-1650 during your next travel.

Sincerely yours,

Anil Shah(Owner)

Reviewed 15 November 2012

I stopped at this property in mid-afternoon at the beginning of this month. Even though there were almost no cars in the parking lot, the desk clerk claimed that all the rooms with the coupon-book discount were already rented but offered me a room with two beds (I was alone) at an extra charge. I declined and continued to Motel 6, where I'd stayed previously.

The office was dark and dingy and the restaurant next door was boarded up; however, the price on the coupon looked as if it would have been a good deal had it been offered.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank vcv

Dear traveler,

I am sorry there were no rooms available during the day of your travel, mostly due to someone reserving all the rooms for an event that would take place around the hotel. The clerk must had the double room saved for a 2-party travelers. I am sorry for your inconvenience but I would like for you to give us another chance. Our rooms are nicely renovated and cheaper than motel 6 franchise. We will provide you wi-fi, cable, and breakfast. Let me know if I could be of further assistance, please email me at ashah64@yahoo.com or call our hotel at 870-734-1650 to hold a room for you on your next travel.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

The hotel room was clean, sanitary, and it smelled clean. The manager was kind and caring. The continental breakfast was nice. The coffee was fresh. The cereal was fresh and crisp. We were looking for a discount hotel for one night that was pet friendly. This hotel accomplished this goal. It is a clean place and it accommodated our needs and welcomed our pets. There was no noise at night. We slept well on the nice mattress and clean blankets. We are keeping this business in our file for a return trip. We were not looking for fancy, just good, and we got it!

Room Tip: We appreciated the in-room microwave, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, and hair dryer.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Dear traveler,

I am extremely pleased and joyous by your reply about our hotel. We tried our best to make your stay successful as possible. I am proud that you choose us and we do look forward to your next stay and business with our hotel. If I could be of any more assistance, please give me an email at ashah64@yahoo.com or give our hotel a call at 870-734-1650 during your next travel.

Sincerely yours,
Anil Shah (Owner)

Reviewed 1 July 2007

Dirty, two sinks in bathroom, but no water would come from them!! Dead mouse in the trap under the sink!! Complimentary breakfast was a tray of store-bought cookies..no milk, no juice, nothing in fridge..sign on desk givving owners cell and saying if you need anything call me I am on the property, but nobody at desk to answer questions a lot of the time!! Worst hotel I have ever stayed at!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jobse

Dear traveler,

I am sorry for your unpleasant stay at the hotel. However, the hotel has been under major renovation and under new management since 2009. I am Anil Shah, the new owner and manager, and I can assure you the rooms are nice and there would no be any dead mice or un-working sink and there will be someone there to assist you. Our rooms are nice, renovated, and cheap (especially with our coupons found in travelers book). We will provide you wi-fi, cable, and breakfast (which will have milk and juice in the fridge). I am sorry to inform you that our pool is closed and will remain closed. Let me know if I could be of any further assistance, please email me at ashah64@yahoo.com or give a call at 870-734-1650 to reserve a room during your next travel.

Anil Shah

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brinkley
Econo Lodge and Suites
#6 of 12 in Forrest City
Super 8 Hazen
Super 8 Hazen
#2 of 3 in Hazen

Been to Motel 6 Brinkley, AR? Share your experiences!