“Dark and Scary Night”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Bryant
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Last Summer, on Saturday, July 28th, we arrived here no later than 8:30. I complained, beacuse the room was so close to EVERYTHING! The elevator, the noisy lobby on the 1st floor right below us, plus some careless partying people in the room next door! I was SO ticked off!! But the hotel itself was in wondeful shape, so I couldn't complain. But then later, at 9:09 p.m., there was a loud "BEEEP!", and a sudden blackout! Great, now the power was COMPLETELY out! And if, say, I had to get up to use the bathroom, how could I? Oh well. Later, I woke up and discovered the clock on the nightstand saying 2:16 a.m. We always take a battery-runned alarm clock with us too, just in case of this type of incident. I lit the clock up and it said 2:23 a.m.! So that means the nightstand clock came back on at 11:53 p.m.! At leat we got trough THAT fine! Later, we all woke up at 5:35 a.m., and our family did our usual: get dressed, get ready, all that good stuff. I was very surprised, because when it was 5:58, we actually WEREN'T the first ones down to breakfast, so that proves how great y'alls service is. One of the real sweet ladies, Shannon, even showed my sister, Rachel a trick on how to carry a cup of Froot Loops, and a cup of something else, I forgot what is was. So, I 'm glad we made it through that night, which turned out to be a calm and relaxing morning, as always, just fine. And I hope Shannon reads this too!

Room Tip: Unlike what happened to US, try to get as FAR away from the elevator as you can get. It kept beeping...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 January 2013

We have 2 kids in the room and they are very well behaved but we have been harassed twice and called on the phone once because people below us are complaining about noise. Don't think it's us but this is not a great experience. Would not recommend for kids!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I like this hotel, because of the way they care about you ! nothing but great things for this Bryant Ar, comfort Inn &suites . This location rocks big time , it do not matter
who's behind the counter , they all aim to please .

Room Tip: first of all, join the choiceprivilege program,and all that it offers .
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris k
Reviewed 13 October 2012

There was a very friendly and accommodating staff at this hotel. However, the hotel itself is a standard Comfort Inn and could use a little freshening up. It wasn't bad, just not overwhelmingly comfortable. I almost felt like I didn't want to walk barefoot in the room. It just had that feel to me. Again, the staff was wonderful though. They were very accommodating in helping me out.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank rmcl26
Reviewed 25 July 2012

A while back I posted problems that staff was not available, a smoke alarm went off & there was no information from staff. Just thought I'd update that I also reported the problems to the hotel chain. Within a few days I received a response, they looked into it, said they provided training, & acknowledged that staff had not followed procedure to notify guests about status on the alarm. I appreciated their follow up.

Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Jnsopinion
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I have stayed here at least a dozen times when traveling from Missouri to Texas. Rooms are always clean. Staff is always helpful. Hotel is quiet. Have not had any problems in that area. Hotel is conveniently located with easy access to interstate. Lots of restaurants and stores in immediate area. This seems to be a safe part of the Little Rock metro area. Overall, a nice property.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Stan P
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Stayed here on my way to Houston, TX. Clean rooms nice bed but no shower cap provided. The breakfast in the morning was terrific with eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, and fruit. The lady working the breakfast bar was very friendly and like to start conversation.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business