“Fantastic”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Bourbon, Missouri
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is the place to go if you want a lovely dinner. They cooked the rainbow trout we caught that day to perfection. I had it grilled, my husband had it fried in a beer batter. Both were moist and delicious, as were all the trimmings. The homemade mushroom soup was the best I have ever eaten. Our waitress was friendly and professional. It is a perfect place to relax, have a drink and enjoy your fish. The dinners all looked good. Our fishing guide told us it is a quiet relaxing atmosphere where locals come to celebrate special occasions. I can see why. It was well worth the drive from Mountain Home AR where we stayed.

Visited June 2014

Sarasota, Florida
“Nice Attmosphere, Outstanding Service, Great Food”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I live out of state, and every time I frequent the area, it is a must to come dine at this exquisite restaurant. Ted, is nothing less then outstanding at his job as waiter. He anticipates your needs even before you do! He is professional in his mannerism and always has a kind, smiling face for you. In fact, the entire staff is always friendly and attentive.
The Sunday brunch is one of the best I have ever had. Always slightly different in the menu, and always yummy!! I definitely would recommend this restaurant when you are in the area, or if you need to give gift certificates to delight those you care about. You will surely not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Cathleen C
Conway, Arkansas
“Good enough”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My wife considered this place over rated, but I think it is good for the area. Our experience started poorly because we had reservations for the Saturday night Prime Rib Special and were informed that it was not available when we arrived. Now I can understand various problems come up and can certainly forgive them, but I got three different stories as to why they were out of the (reserved) Prime Rib - that's not professional. The rib-eye was good (7 out of a 10) and the seafood platter was nice although a little heavy on the breading for me (but remember I had my mouth set for prime rib). We had excellent service, first class.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank TSNJr
Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Nice atmosphere and great server, but my meal was less than satisfactory. We were in a party of four, and in fairness, the other three had a good meal and were happy with their choices. I ordered the grilled Walleye and unfortunately, it was overly cooked. The edges of the fish were tough and it was necessary to use a knife to cut through what should have been tender fish. I would normally send something like this back, but as I did not select the restaurant, I was concerned I would embarrass our friend.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank KeepClimbing
Michigan
“Best Onion Rings”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Our entrée was burgers which were uniquely crafted and very good but the real hit of the night was the onion rings. There were four in our party and we ordered onion rings as an appetizer. We received a heaping plate of the best onion rings. We have eaten a lot of onion rings and these are the best. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2014