“SMALL PLACE WITH A BIG TASTE”
Review of YEAH Village Bistro - CLOSED

YEAH Village Bistro
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This newly opened restaurant, open 7 days a week-10 a.m. -7 p.m, offers real from scratch cooking. The Hungarian Gulasch and Caramalized Orange Pork Sandwich were incredible. Dessert choices include Linzer Torte and Almond cookies, also made from scratch. Very reasonable prices, wonderful music, friendly service. A must visit place.
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

This place is AWSOME. The food is "out of sight" delicious. The owners make you fill right at home. Me,my wife and five year old daughter shared the goulash and Wiener schnitzel and had a lot left over. Very kid friendly. The desert is one of a kind

1  Thank SJOE69

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

The wife & I hadn't been to Bull's Shoals before, so decided to try YEAH Village Bistro, based on TA's reviews & suggestions. First off, this a very small diner. 5 tables only. Very homey & friendly. About a doz. Bavarian style main entrees and 2-3 different desserts. The food was terrific, serving portions quite large, and price very reasonable. I definitely recommend this little unique diner, and look forward to my next visit there again.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I only had their food once and it was takeout. I had a craving for broccoli cheese soup in a sourdough bowl like I used to get in the city. I called to see what their soup was that day, but it was late and they didn't have any. The nice man asked me what I was looking for and I told him. He said give me 20 minutes and I will make you some!!! He did. It was fabulous. Seriously people...eat here.

1  Thank HBlueKitty
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Who knew that such a tiny hole in the wall could be SO AMAZING. Out of our party of 7, only I had ever had German food before, and that was 20 years ago. We all had the Wiener Schnitzel except for one, who had the brautwurst. The chicken was the most tender you can get outside of a slow cooker. We also shared several orders of the Crepes Suzette, which was a very good ending. As my 7 year old would say - it was delicious. The only thing that could make it better is if they added more space to their dining room - they need to add on to the building!

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

What a gem!! A hidden treasure for sure. Top notch family run operation. Personal service EXCELLENT food. Brats, homemade kraut, hand pounded Wiener schnitzel, to-die for desserts! And the prices are so affordable! We will be back as often as we can!