“Confirm all those 5 star reviews”
Review of YEAH Village Bistro - CLOSED

YEAH Village Bistro
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This newly opened restaurant, open 7 days a week-10 a.m. -7 p.m, offers real from scratch cooking. The Hungarian Gulasch and Caramalized Orange Pork Sandwich were incredible. Dessert choices include Linzer Torte and Almond cookies, also made from scratch. Very reasonable prices, wonderful music, friendly service. A must visit place.
“Confirm all those 5 star reviews”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Spectacular food
German/Hungarian,
Authenticity confirmed by owner's accent.
Excellent service.
Reasonably priced.
What else do you need to know?

2 Thank Mdm9111

Arkansas
“Jewel In Bull Shoals”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I had seen good reviews of this restaurant on Trip Advisor and we decided to try it. It was one of the best decisions EVER !!! The food wad outstanding and the owners were absolutely delightful.!! We will be returning many times in the future. The wiener schnitzel is to die for and the gulasch is very good also. Be sure to have Alex make you some crepe suzette--you will not be sorry!! The prices are unbelievably reasonable and the ingredients are quality!! Can't say enough good things about this restaurant. Can't wait to go back!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank ArkansasTraveller55
Arkansas
“SMALL PLACE WITH A BIG TASTE”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

This place is AWSOME. The food is "out of sight" delicious. The owners make you fill right at home. Me,my wife and five year old daughter shared the goulash and Wiener schnitzel and had a lot left over. Very kid friendly. The desert is one of a kind

1 Thank SJOE69
Baton Rouge, LA
“An excellent little Mom & Pop diner”
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

The wife & I hadn't been to Bull's Shoals before, so decided to try YEAH Village Bistro, based on TA's reviews & suggestions. First off, this a very small diner. 5 tables only. Very homey & friendly. About a doz. Bavarian style main entrees and 2-3 different desserts. The food was terrific, serving portions quite large, and price very reasonable. I definitely recommend this little unique diner, and look forward to my next visit there again.

• Visited September 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great people”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I only had their food once and it was takeout. I had a craving for broccoli cheese soup in a sourdough bowl like I used to get in the city. I called to see what their soup was that day, but it was late and they didn't have any. The nice man asked me what I was looking for and I told him. He said give me 20 minutes and I will make you some!!! He did. It was fabulous. Seriously people...eat here.

• Visited January 2013