“All the reviews don't do this place justice!!”
Review of YEAH Village Bistro - CLOSED

YEAH Village Bistro
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This newly opened restaurant, open 7 days a week-10 a.m. -7 p.m, offers real from scratch cooking. The Hungarian Gulasch and Caramalized Orange Pork Sandwich were incredible. Dessert choices include Linzer Torte and Almond cookies, also made from scratch. Very reasonable prices, wonderful music, friendly service. A must visit place.
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

We came to Bull Shoals today and looked for a place to eat. I saw all 5 star reviews and was intrigued. Oh my, the food is amazing!!!! The place is tiny and truly family owned, son and dad cook the food to order and the mom is the hostess, they come and talk to you as you wait and they are all very nice and funny! All the ingredients are organic and the Wiener schnitzel was the best I have ever had anywhere (including Europe). We came late in the evening and they ran out of some ingredients but I said I would like one of the desserts (with the missing ingredients, as it turned out) the son did a store run and I am waiting for my crepe suzette as I write this. Please come and eat here!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Best German food I have had since the German food in Landstuhl, Germany. Small but the taste and friendliness of the owners makes for a delightful experience. I would recommend it to everybody. As the Germans say "what gemuetlichkeit". Virtually outstanding!

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Best food I've placed in my mouth in a long time. It's not your typical American style restaurant, it's german. You sit at a table by the kitchen and talk with the cooks. Everyone is super friendly. My husband and I ordered food we had never heard of and LOVED every bite!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Spectacular food
German/Hungarian,
Authenticity confirmed by owner's accent.
Excellent service.
Reasonably priced.
What else do you need to know?

2  Thank Mdm9111
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I had seen good reviews of this restaurant on Trip Advisor and we decided to try it. It was one of the best decisions EVER !!! The food wad outstanding and the owners were absolutely delightful.!! We will be returning many times in the future. The wiener schnitzel is to die for and the gulasch is very good also. Be sure to have Alex make you some crepe suzette--you will not be sorry!! The prices are unbelievably reasonable and the ingredients are quality!! Can't say enough good things about this restaurant. Can't wait to go back!!

1  Thank ArkansasTraveller55