“LOVED the Denver Omlette!”
Review of Connies Cafe

Connies Cafe
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Bull Shoals
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Connie's Cafe reminds me of my Grandmother's Kitchen! Great Biscuits! Free flowing coffee and really nice waitresses! What more do you want in a cafe? If you find yourself in Bull Shoals, then you really owe it to yourself to check out the food at Connies Cafe!

Reviewed 19 January 2013

If you are a Breakfast fan and are in the area then this is the spot. Small dinning area and a favorite of the locales. Sometimes a short wait for a table. Great Burgers at lunch.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Reviewed 13 January 2013

My wife and I came to town to check out the Eagle Awareness weekend. I wasn't expecting much from the quaint Cafe, was I wrong. By far the best coffee in town, just as good as Starbucks. The pancakes were HUGE and so fluffy and full of blueberries. I am very picky about my eggs... they were perfect. My wife had the biscuits and gravy, she enjoyed them so much she had to have seconds. Our waitress was very friendly and took very good care of us even though she had many other tables. After 20 minutes of my wife raving about the breakfast I agreed we should go back for lunch. I had the special, House smoked ham on homemade bread with collard greens OMG I was in heaven, It was amazing. My wife had the Boarder Patrol burger... It was huge and loaded with tasty toppings. We will be back and recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Visited Connies on a recommendation from my grandmother who lives in AR. I was visiting family in southern MO with my 2 little girls (2 yrs and 9 mo). It was an unexpectedly warm day for January, so we fed the fish at the marina and went here afterwards for lunch. It's a small cafe and you wouldn't think it'd be much but we were pleasantly surprised. Our meals were great. The portion sizes were much larger than we expected and I would not normally ever be able to finish a meal that size but it was so good that I ate until I was miserable. The waitress was also very good with my 2 young ones and my sister in laws 4 mo old. She made sure not to put the hot plates near them and didn't fill my 2 yr olds cup too full. This kind of stuff should be common sense but since I've had children I've learned it's not to some - I've been to much more fancy places with higher prices only to have a waitress hold hot plates almost over my daughters head. Anyway...we (myself, sister in law, and mother) were all very impressed with the food, prices, and service. I definitely recommend it and would go back.