“Be sure to check out the deserts! ”
Review of Village Wheel - CLOSED

Village Wheel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Ate lunch here and it wasn't very busy. The burgers are delicious but the salad bar wasn't impressive. When you walk in by the cash register there is a display case full of yummy deserts. "To die for"

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Had diner with wife and five year old. The service was great. Me and my wife had cheese burgers and our child had chicken strips. It was all ok but the price was a little high. Would expected a little more for $30+. Would go back it beats running into town

Reviewed 26 February 2014

we eat here at least once a year. They have a popular all-you-can-eat broasted chicken buffet on Mondays. This includes a typical salad bar. They have sandwiches, appetizers, and full dinners that you would find at diners. The staff is fast and nice. My problem with Village Wheel is that the room where the buffet is served feels too crowded. The main dining room is more spacious. The decor of the whole place needs some updating including the bathrooms. Most people who really like a lot of food seem to enjoy this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I recently spent a week and bull Shoals Arkansas. We went to the wheel four times while I was there. My hands down favorite meal was the fried chicken. This is authentic southern fried chicken. At first glance I thought it a bit greasy, however underneath the crispy coating is delicious soft moist meat. It's the best fried chicken I ever ate. The waitstaff was very friendly. Breakfast was delicious hot and tasty. I only suggestion for the village wheel is that they improve their salad bar. They have many choices, however the majority of them are unhealthy. Coming from California I appreciate a good salad bar. The salad bar, definitely need some healthy updates. There are at least five items with mayonnaise in them. Need I say more? I ate something in the salad bar two times and had diarrhea both nights. Not sure what that was. But something had a little bit of vinegary taste. So if you want home cooking, Southern style, with lot of calories, and great for chicken, this is your place.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I have eaten here several times. I personally prefer their breakfast. Everything is always delicious. They have a buffet on Saturday & Sunday, but I prefer to order off the menu. Lunch and dinner are standard fare with the exception of their roasted chicken which they are famous for with the locals. They also have a chicken buffet one night of the week - Monday, I think. Regardless, go here for breakfast. Eat the pancakes!!