All reviews birds sing plan on staying peace and quiet home away from home deer rock
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

I was very fortunate to find this unique little cabin up on the mountain But little did I know That was just the beginning Martha and Tom are two of the nicest salt of the earth people you'll ever meet I found out very quickly I was not a guest but a Part of the family I stayed with Them for 4 months and every minute was joyable even Celebrating my 55th birthday as they took me to dinner Being invited to Thanksgiving dinner And more Miss Martha was like a mother and Tom Was like an older brother It was a special time in my life And I will cherish it to the day I die I plan on visiting them as often as possible and will miss them until I do So if you're in Cabot don't pass up this honor To stay with Miss Martha and Tom And what I call a little piece of heaven

Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We loved how close this was to the interstate but we were still out in the country. Miss Martha found out it was our 10 year anniversary and got us a card. It was so sweet! They are very caring people who will do everything to make your stay the best it can be! Great breakfast too! We were surprised by the full kitchen and the screened in porch. This was a great find!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Lifetimememories
Reviewed 7 May 2013

If you want a relaxing get away in a charming country setting with modern accommodations...this is your place! Quiet yet close enough to the city life if you are so inclined. The hostess and host are the best! Take a little walk in nature...play some horse shoes...skip a rock on the pond or sit by the running creek and listen to the birds sing and leaves rustling in the breeze. There are plenty of restaurants minutes away or grill out at your cottage and enjoy the out door furnishings and privacy. Very comfortable bedding, immaculately clean, and well furnished with all you could need. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 22 October 2012

This 2 bedroom cottage is amazing...but it doesnt stop there. The owners go far above and beyond to make you comfortable and well fed! We went down because our grand daughter was making her arrival and every evening we came in they greeted us with a snack which was so appreciated! And we had a fabulous breakfast every morning!! And it was so quiet and relaxing at the same time! You never knew you were even close to a major city!! I highly recommend this place...they could charge double what they charge and I would still go back everytime Im in the area!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lyssa1970
Reviewed 8 June 2009

It was such a WONDERFUL stay I'm headed back for more!

Highly recomended! VERY relaxing stay. I plan on staying here anytime I'm in the area & have recommended to all my friends & coworkers.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business