Americas Best Value Inn
EconoLodge
US$91
TripAdvisor
US$132
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Nice room, clean and comfortable. Major disappointment was no ESPN or ESPN2!!! Our main reason for staying was to watch the NASCAR races, and my delight at finding a real Direct TV remote control with all the guide capabilities was soon gone when ESPNU was the only sport channel on there.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I enjoyed my stay while I was in Camden. Staff was great. I look forward to my next trip. The hotel is close to all of my family. I was able to visit family, go to Walmart and to church fast and easy. This is where I'll be staying when I come. Very affordable. I had no problems.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SANDRA B
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Room was okay for the price but my 6 year old locked us out and owner wouldn't give us another key cause he didn't have my husbands cc on file! He said you and your children wait in your car till your husband gets off! I had no shoes everything was locked in the motel room! It was awful 3 different people that work with husband got asked to leave the premises cause this hotel isn't family oriented!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Mama_K86
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Yeah the property needs a little work. Certainly the least expensive in town considering the limited options- that town is so isolated I must have seen at least 20 deer on my way in, not to mention a cow walking down the middle of the road. Lobby area was nice & well kept. Even though Nicole, the young lady at the front desk, was new, she treated me with great respect, set me up so that I slept like a log, and had continental breakfast waiting for me bright & early. In such a secluded town, my advice is just go to bed early and get up with the sunrise.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Jason F
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I stayed in Camden for a month I could not stand it, no restaurants near by except down the highway about a mile

The hotel you seen across from this area was blew in because of a straight line winds damaging it they are taking it down slowly, almost a tornado touched down,

Tornado Warning siren system test on a weekly basis usually or first wednesday of every month at 1 pm, you will hear 3T22, Thunderbolt, 2001 sirens blaring its not loud but its alright.

Whenever I go by here I didnt know how terrible it was until I saw these things on here. I was thinking of staying there with my fiance but screw it!

Room Tip: Look down the highway farther good hotel down there lol
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple