Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
The Colony
“Great Staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night on the way to Branson, MO. Had a group of 3 rooms, one was a suite. Suite was large, clean and 4 adults could visit easily. Suite had small fridge, microwave, some plates and a sofa bed, chair and 2 person table. They are generous with the in room coffee supplies. Was initially concerned as we were on the I40 side about road noise. None. AC was a bit loud for me but I used ear plugs. Front desk was welcoming. They had put our rooms very close-this is generally an issue for us-everyone is on a different floor. They kept the pool area open a bit longer than posted since it was such a pretty night. Tub drained slow, reported to front desk, I assume it will be fixed quickly. Pleasantly surprised as I have not been in a HolidayInn in about 20 years. No hotel bar. Free breakfast was typical fare but hot and fresh, really liked the coffee. Would stay again if the need arose.

Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank MsGodmother

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
JASPER
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

Clarksville is a very small town in the Ozarks so it was a lovely surprise to find such a great motel. The staff were super friendly and the beds were really, really comfortable. I travel on business and ended up coming back two weeks in a row because I was so pleased the first week.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank NAN V
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2012

We stayed on our way home from New Mexico. The hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Wonderful to stay at a completely non-smoking and pet free hote.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank TerryJoan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

I recently found out that I have Cancer as well as finding my long lost brother. I booked rooms to and with the help of two young women Belinda the front desk lady and Tammy the manager. They were so sweet and friendly I wanted our last as a family to be perfect and it was they helped me surprise my long lost brother. I was shown the rooms when I went to make my reservations they were very clean and spacious. You also get a big hot breakfast every morning. The hotel is like home away from home right off I-40. Would definatly stay again highly recommend. God Bless

• Stayed January 2012
3 Thank cbaskin
Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2012

Typical Holiday Inn but nice and new with a friendly desk clerk.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank tdelano
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

I stayed in the HIE in Clarksville for 1 night whilst passing through town. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and well equipped. The complimentary breakfast was fine, although not very exciting. The staff were friendly and helpful. The fitness room was rather minimal and it was a shame the pool wasn't indoor (we would've liked a swim) but the hotel was still pleasant and good value for money.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway