“Nice and Clean”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Clarksville
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Nice and Clean”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Only spent one evening here as we were traveling. I am ALWAYS a little leary of any hotel room. Stayed in plenty, but it has to be CLEAN!!!! This was one of the nicer rooms that we have stayed in. Very clean and the beds were very comfortable. We had stayed at another Holiday Inn Express room and the bed was way too soft and worn down. This room was nice and the breakfast area was nice and clean also. I am the type to Clorox wipe down everything in any hotel room I stay in. Yes I was pleased with the cleanliness of this room (I did wipe everything down anyway...just my OCD)!!!! Definitely recommend this hotel if traveling!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Clinton, Mississippi, USA
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

The 33 days spent at the Holiday Inn in Clarksville were extremely enjoyable and mainly stress free. Thr staff was courteous and helpful from checkin to checkout. The room was comfortable and clean. The hot breakfast was almost as goof as home cooked. I highly recommend the cinnamon rolls.
Clarksville is within easy day trips to many of the state parks.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had gone to the area for my grandson's graduation. My drive wasn't as I thought and I arrived early. Front desk was extremely nice and made my room a priority and it was ready in 20 minutes. They even made a price adjustment from my reservation. The room was large, clean, no lingering odors. It was very comfortable.

Breakfast the next morning was standard fare but it was hot and fresh. Good enough for this girl.

I would stay here again

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Charlene H
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The hotel is in a secluded area but not isolated. Food is at the next exit East but there are a few places within walking distance of the hotel. Breakfast is your typical hotel attempt at a home cooked breakfast. Staff was very friendly and the place was kept clean with maid service doing a great job on the room each day. The room was noisy in that I could hear folks next door watching TV and footsteps from the room above. Think I'll find a different place next time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Indiana
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Since the usual place we stay was not available, we stayed here.The suite that we got was nice. It had a nice couch, ottoman, and chair as well as a small table for 2 to eat at. It was spacious enough to visit with people. It's a clean and comfortable place to stay. The free breakfast is not even worth the bother. Not a great breakfast, so we skipped that and went to a place called South Park in town. That's a wonderful place to eat! I would come back again to stay here if the other hotel we usually stay at becomes unavailable.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here after visiting friends. The hotel is very fine. It is clean and comfortable and every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was pretty standard HIX fare: scrambled ( powdered?) eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and an assortment of other items, including a pancake machine. Not gourmet, but palatable.
We were assigned a handicap room, which was fine except there is no soap dish in the shower.
Clarksville is not exactly a tourist destination and the HIX is conveniently located right at an I-40 exit. However, the only eating place in sight is a Hardee's burger joint. There are some abandoned gas station and restaurant properties nearby. I'm not sure where you would have to go to get anything but fast food.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Clarksville
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This is actually a double queen room in size being rented as a suite, only the furnishings are changed; In prior suite accommodations the suites have been 500-720 square ft and this is considerably less and there was mold around the bath tub, which was so small as if for children, single sink and only a shower curtain; not what I consider 3 or 4 star by any stretch of the imagination; this a one stay only with me!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Richard B,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your experience.

I am sorry to hear the troubles you had during your visit. I sincerely apologize for we fell below your standards on room condition particularly in the bathroom area. We deeply regret the negative experience and impressions you had about our hotel.

We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clarksville
Hampton Inn Clarksville
#2 of 16 in Russellville
Ozark Inn & Suites
Ozark Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Ozark

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clarksville? Share your experiences!