“Great find”
Review of El Molcajete

El Molcajete
Ranked #6 of 40 Restaurants in Clarksville
Reviewed 1 January 2014

While driving along Rt. 40 we stopped in Clarksville for some lunch and stumbled into this place. True Mexican food is always a suprise and this was a pleasant suprise. Some great chips and good salsa was the first to arrive. A massive amount of chips for two people. My wife had the chicken and beef fajia and I had a pork taco and a chicken enchliata combo. The taco was a bit bland but everything else was spot on. Since it was lunch both meals were a real bargin.

The servers were attentive and very helpful. The decor was simple, yet set a great atmosphere. If you are in the area, check this place out if you are in the mood for Mexican.

Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

The waiter could have acted like he was a bit happier to be at work, but we all have those days. The food was all priced great for how good it tasted and the quantity. I went here cause I like trying new places and I was driving west on I-40 so I jotted north on 103 highway. I wish these restaurants that are not chains were advertised better and would stay open. I guess America is more faund of the same food everywhere they go...

Reviewed 22 May 2013

My family and I was looking for a New Mexican restaurant to eat at we found this place tried it now we do not go to el Parian anymore the food is seasoned better, staff is nicer and it seems to be clean when we go. If you are looking for good food and great prices try this one!!!!

Reviewed 9 May 2013

After a long day of hiking at Mount Magazine, my wife and I retreated to Clarksville for dinner. We decided that Mexican sounded good, and we chose El Molcajete. The queso dip was very good, and both of our entrees were served quickly and tasted very good. The prices were definitely reasonable, and we'd recommend this place to anybody wanting to eat mexican food in Clarksville.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Service was good. Food was ok still more like American Style then Mexican. Not spicy at all. I think maybe Mexican Food introduced to Arkansas, is maybe some new recipe I don't know about. I don't think I will go back there again. But, do encourage you to go and try the food you might enjoy it.