“Great Bar B Q”

Fat Dawgz BBQ
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Clarksville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Nice place, always have great bar b q, service has always been great, I really like it because you can put what type of sauce and how much you want on your sandwich, I like that.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stopped here for dinner and enjoyed it. I had the pork dinner and my husband had the ribs. The beans were tasty. The service was excellent--food arrived quickly after ordering.

It is worth a trip to the downtown square for a nice meal.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I must warn you though, do not and I repeat do not try to eat the Texas sized cinnamon bun by yourself! Unless, of course, you didn't eat anything else, then go ahead and overdose!
I have stayed in Clarksville a number of times and am very glad that Fat Dawgz is here. I'll eat here every time I am in town.
The brisket sandwich was really good -- the best brisket I have ever had. And the bun it was on was very good as well.
Service was great!

1  Thank Ozarkamerican41
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

If you don't know where you're going you will miss it! Great food at a great price that most people will never find...but if you're in the Clarksville area find it!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

I am a picky person when it comes to dining out and this restaurant was the best! It is in downtown Clarksville so you have to know how to get there because it doesn't have quick access from the interstate but it is worth the extra few minutes to drive to.

Four of us dined in and we tried the following foods:

Chili Cheese fries (fabulous!)
sliced brisket (so tasty!)
chopped pork (yummy!)
ribs (I don't like ribs but loved theirs!)
chicken tenders (lightly hand breaded & so delicious - you get a huge plate full!)
baked beans (great flavor!)
potato salad (nice seasoning!)
coleslaw (fresh cabbage!)
mac & cheese (thick & creamy!)
green beans (seasoned well!)
homemade toast (big & buttery!)

We wish there was a BBQ this excellent where we live! Would eat here again!! Highly recommend!!