“Good Mexican food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Caddo Gap, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times through out the yr it been reAlly good I always get the fajita mmm chips and salsa . And the chimachanga.

Clarksville, Arkansas
“Every Sunday Night Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

My family and I order take out from here every Sunday night. We have tried many items on the menu. Service is always excellent. The chili relleno is my favorite!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Yuck!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

My family and I decided to try this one and found it so gross. Food was not seasoned the fajitas was like eating meat with no salt or anything. The kids ordered the chicken and rice the rice was crunchy and the chicken was not seasoned. My husband just ordered a taco salad and the shell was stale and soggy. Really a disappointment WILL NOT go back ever.

• Visited May 2013
Arizona
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

With great service, and delicious food, El Parian is my favorite restaurant in Clarksville, AR.

The food is wonderful, something I could eat every day (though my body wouldn't thank me for that)!

Some of my friends from Texas have told me they don't like the restaurant because "it's not real Mexican food. It's not even real Tex-Mex." I've been to some similar restaurants in the southwestern US, and I agree that the food is different. Some of it isn't as spicy, which is really good for me, as spicy food tends to make me ill.

Even if it's not the same, the food is still delicious, and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Visited April 2013
Ozone, Arkansas
“Not Real Mexican Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

Service was great, but food is awful, It is not real Mexican Food. I grew up eating Mexican food and this does not even come close..

Visited March 2013