“1st time stay at Microtel”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Conway
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Fort Smith
“1st time stay at Microtel”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The room was very clean. It was small but what we expected for the price and the management was extremely helpful and friendly.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed at 12 Motels on this summer trip from GA to Taylor Park, CO .No where did we stay that impressed us as much as this Microtel Inn we stumbled across in Conway, AK. (Billy) escorted us to our room made sure everything was to our liking. Breakfast was great, Rooms were Quiet and clean, But what was really great was the people working there. They made this INN seem World Class even with Super 8 prices. It will be another year before we travel through AK again .I sure hope Billy and his crew are still working at this location, but I know good hard working people with great personalities will not stay around long. They will be running a Carlton or a Hilton soon.

Room Tip: AARP, Use GPS, Call before you stop,
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank John G
Osceola, AR
Reviewed 25 July 2014

when I review commercial places to stay - inns, motels, hotels, etc.. I really only look for 3 things:
a bed, a shower, and internet. A sink would be helpful, but not essential.
I then base my ratings on the cost and what other things are included, like breakfast (type) and toiletries. I keep it simple.

I pulled into Conway (where I went to college for 4 years) and I know my way around that town. Went to motel row on Sanders and there was a Motel 6 advertizing for $40. Probably for 1 person, but we had 2 in our party. The other guy is 86, and I am 52. He needs a comfortable bed. Being savvy, I looked online and saw that the Microtel would do two beds for $52.. so decided to try that. Was glad I did.

If you haven't been to a Microtel yet, and you like "pillow top" bed - you should try it at least once. They are incredibly comfortable. Was glad the internet was blazing fast.. and the shower was warm and steady. Ask me if I was a happy boy when I woke up.

Went down stairs for breakfast - which has juices, waffles, bagels, cereals, coffees, etc.

in my opinion this place is equivalent of one of those $100 places, at half the price... thus the high rating. you get more than what you pay for here.

and I loved the staff.. they all joked and made the good morning great.

Room Tip: this is an inn... so you have to take your bags to your room via elevator and do it yourself. The n...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank BAHnOsceola
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Started out with the feeling of not so friendly welcoming on arrival but did get better by the time finished checking In. The room was clean , sheets and linen in good condtion :) great stay, would recommend this place, just need to work on that first impression at check in!

• Stayed July 2014