“Best value in Conway Arkansas”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Conway, AR
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed 28 June 2011

I stayed here for four weeks during an extended client project. After starting my stay at the nearby Hilton Garden Inn, I scouted the area for alternatives. The Country Inn was quite a find! It is superior in every account, from the free full breakfast to the new and comfortable rooms. And the rate was less than the Hilton, even with the company discount.

The staff is very friendly and courteous. The free wifi service actually works! Even the extras in the rooms shows a lot of thought: an iPhone/iPod on the clock radio, power outlets built into the nightstand lamps, and refrigerator and microwave were new and worked well. Oh, and the beds are very comfortable.

I will definitely stay there again on my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 May 2011

This hotel was everything we were looking for. It seemed very new or at least newly remodeled. It was very clean and comfortable and very convenient to the highway. It seemed to have many amenities, however, being there for only one night didn't take advantage of them. We had a wonderful night and a nice breakfast the next morning compliments of the hotel. Would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2011

We stayed here as part of a group for a youth sports tournament. It was one of those hotels "chosen for you" by the club, so I was hesitant (we've stayed in some pretty lousy ones). Wow, were we pleasantly surprised! I checked in faster at this place than even high-end hotels...it took less than 1 minute (no exaggerating) from the time I plopped my bags down on the floor at reception and said my name to the time I was handed my room key and directed to the elevators (usually this part is a cluster due to our group). Check-out was the same (I could have skipped it since I had received my bill). The staff was super friendly, efficient, and accomodating. The rooms smelled neutral (read: "good")...no weird smells of must/mold or stale cigarettes in a "non-smoking room". The beds were clean and comfy. The bathrooms weren't fancy but nice and clean (my only complaint was the water pressure but it was not that bad). A/C worked way better than I needed it to. We had a room next to the elevator which was quieter than I expected, but if you want real quiet, I would ask for a different one. The complimentary hot bfast was definitely better than most, and the lady taking care of it seemed to take her job seriously. Oh, and don't forget about free internet (altho there was no directv)! We felt welcome and valued. Location was rather commercial, but that was ok since we could easily walk to the Chilis, TGIF, and Starbucks. Centrally located off of I-40 and Oak Street. No frills here, folks, but if you want an outstanding value, this is your hotel. They are definitely getting this right.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank nathanjrleo
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Conway, AR, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

We appreciate the time you have taken to give your feedback on your recent experience, especially with regards to our staff and location. I do hope you'll return so that we can surpass your expectations of service and accommodations.

Reviewed 8 April 2011

stay here. Clean, friendly, comfortable and at a bargain price.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Your voice is very important to us and we are continuously striving to improve upon the guest experience. Thank you for rating your stay and providing us insights regarding our price. We hope to see you again in the future and to impress you with the continued improvements we make.

Reviewed 7 April 2011

This place is great! It is new and has a great location. Fast Check in, Great Pool and Business Center. The rooms are the BEST I have seen in a long time. I have traveled a lot and this place I highly recommend!!!

Paul Porter

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo

Your comments are important to us as we continuously seek ways to improve upon the guest experience in our hotel. We thank you for the feedback regarding our location and pool. Guest comments help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses. Thank you.

Reviewed 11 December 2010

My mom and I stayed for the Thanksgvinig Holiday to visit family who had just moved to the area. We could not have been more pleased. Check in was flawless, staff was friendly and hotel was beautifully decorated for Christmas. Heat was working fine in the room. The location is quiet because even though it is minutes from the interstate it is set back enough that you aren't bothered by the noise. By all means stay here. Breakfast includes fresh fruit that is a nice addition to the usual cereals, breads and hot items. Very friendly staff. I highly recommend this property. We will be in the area again in March and look forward to our next stay.

Stayed: November 2010

We appreciate the time you have taken to bring to our attention your feedback with regards to our staff and location. We appreciate you for sharing your feedback as we continue to improve conveniences of our Hotel for all of our guests.

Reviewed 12 October 2010

I stayed at this hotel off and on through the month of September.... not only was the hotel very clean, the management & hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. They had a great breakfast every morning with a good variety of things to eat... I liked the fact that the whole hotel was smoke free. I would definitely stay at this hotel again, anytime I am in this area.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing this honest review and feeback about our staff and area. Please consider staying with us again so that we can have the opportunity to provide you with an even superior experience.