“Met expectations”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Hammond, Louisiana, Usa
“Met expectations”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Traveled here with family and dog for a football game at UCA. Had a very pleasant stay at La Quinta. The value was right on. The only disappointment was we reserved a room with 2 queen beds and ended up with a king size bed and a roll-away. It was fine for my husband and I and our college student though. I would definitely stay at La Quinta again and I really appreciate them hosting our dog as well as us.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ty M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thanks for sharing your comments! We are sorry we did not meet your expectations. I will use this as a training opportunity with my staff. If you would like to speak more about it please give us a call at 501.328.5100. We hope that your travels will bring you back to Conway and our hotel in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Birmingham, Alabama, USA
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This hotel was so convenient to everything - restaurants, shopping, main roads. The staff was very accomodating and so pleasant when you made a request. The breakfast was also very nice and everything was presented in a nice manner. We would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks for sharing your great comments! We are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic stay. I will pass your comments along to our staff. We hope that your travels will bring you back to Conway and our hotel in the near future.
Magnolia, Arkansas
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The staff was fantastic, the price was great, and the room was lovely. The bed was very comfortable, the furnishings all seemed very new, and breakfast had a good selection. We were very pleased and will definitely recommend it to friends.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks for sharing your great comments! We are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic stay. We hope that your travels will bring you back to Conway and our hotel in the near future.
Hereford, Texas
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I recommend this hotel 100% to anyone that is going to stay in Conway AR. Very clean hotel and excellent breakfast! They also have a very friendly staff, especially Barrett and Andrea!! They are super friendly and helpful. If I had my own hotel I would hire them immediately to work with me.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Lisardo L
Thanks for sharing your great comments! We are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic stay. I am sure Barrett and Andrea will love to see your comments! I'll be sure to pass them on! We hope that your travels will bring you back to Conway and our hotel in the near future.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Great hotel. Rooms are spacious. Being an exercise enthusiast, the exercise room was probably the best in a hotel that I've seen. Breakfast the usual but sufficient. Definitely will be staying there in the spring.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Grand Bay, Alabama
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I tried this hotel because of the positive reviews I had read while searching online for a place to stay. The reviews did not lead me astray. This hotel was super clean and the staff was friendly and treated us like family. In addition to the really nice people and spotless facility the price was the lowest I paid on a 4 day trip. It is located close to the interstate and there are numerous restaurants in easy walking distance.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Ty M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this review, 23 October 2013