“Nice stay”

Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Tucson, Arizona
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Enjoyed our stay here. Staff were very helpful and eager to help with whatever we needed. They were very accommodating in that I needed a 1st floor room. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was especially comfortable. Quite a variety of TV channels which was very nice. My wifi hook up worked very well with no difficulties with set up. Breakfast was the same as at every other hotel I have stayed at in the last few weeks. Food was ok...just nothing special. All in all I would readily stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Thanks for sharing your great comments! We are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic stay. I will pass your comments along to our staff! We hope that your travels will bring you back to Conway and our hotel in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have stayed here multiple times because this place is so clean and nice. Conway,AR is our "half way point" when we travel back home so it is convenient to stay here. There are several hotel options around this hotel but I we always choose it because of the past stays there and the convenience of the location. Will definitely continue to stay here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Conway, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great for families, used for USATF and was the king with a pullout, Clean room, clean bath room. Nice breckfest and staff. Easy to get to right off the high way I40. not fare from a walmart, nice resturats to eat fast and family dinning.

Tulsa
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed at the LaQuinta in Conway, AR recently and were very happy with our accommodations. The beds in the the room were VERY comfortable, there was a nice sized refrigerator and a microwave. The room was very clean. For the first time ever at my staying in hotels, about 15 - 30 minutes after checking in, the front desk called our room and asked if our accommodations were satisfactory and comfortable and let me know that if I needed anything just call the front desk. Now that is awesome service! Unfortunately, we didn't get to eat breakfast because we had to hurry out the next morning.

Houston, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We stayed at the La Quinta in Conway for the July 4th weekend. We had a wonderful experience. Our room was clean and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The hotel was quiet, The staff was friendly and helpful They called to tell us they had fresh coffee and cookies downstairs. The breakfast was your average hotel free breakfast - yogurt, waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, etc. My only complaint was the cleaning crew came too early (8 am). Management is tweaking the cleaning schedules. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to others.

lewisburg, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had to wait 15 minutes for somebody to show up to check me in, I almost left. There were other hotels in the area so I had plenty to chose from but am a member and wanted the points. Otherwise I would have stayed in a Hampton Inn. They have always been the best beds I Have slept in.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Conway, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Guest,

I have spoken with the clerk that checked you in. There was another guest who needed an item taken to their room. However, that is not an excuse. My team and I extend our sincerest apologies. If you would like to discuss this further please give us a call at 501.328.5100.
oviedo, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

this is one of our favorite places to stay in Conway it is close to everything and you have several restaurants you can walk to also a Walmart across the street. hotel is very clean as well as the rooms and it is nice to have the option of bringing out pet if needed

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family