“Consistently Great”

Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Los Altos, California
“Consistently Great”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My family and I have stayed at this property several times while visiting our son at a local college. The staff has always been very friendly and attentive. Check-in is quick, rooms are ready on time and breakfast is typical. The rooms are clean and fairly roomy. My only knock would be the gathering of employees and guests that congregate right outside the back door to smoke...annoying.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank JChB64
Angela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thanks so much for sharing your comments. It is truly our goal to provide consistently great service. Please forgive us for not placing the break area away from the back of the building. I have spoke to the staff and this should not be a future problem for you to encounter. You should not have to deal with smoking anywhere close to the building. As you come back to visit your son at college I sincerely hope you will come back and stay with us again. Have safe travels and thanks again for your attention to detail and caring enough to voice such.
Angela Bagby, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Memphis, TN
Reviewed 13 September 2013

When looking for a hotel, there are a few things you need to know - is it clean, it it comfortable, is the area safe. The answer for this property is - yes.

The area is good, the hotel is relatively new, and it is well maintained. The rooms are well appointed, and better than most HIE's around the country.

This property is a good choice!

• Stayed September 2013
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This is a newer Holiday Inn Express that was very clean and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was adequately equipped. The pillows however are my only complaint as for as comfort. (The firm and soft pillows are so close I couldn’t tell a difference, and they still seemed to be a sack with a bunch or rolled up socks). I now travel with my own pillow from home.
The TV had very good programming choices and the in-room W-Fi was sufficient.
The free breakfast was standard fare but good enough with plenty of choices.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Convenient location within walking distance of restaurants. Pleasant staff. Typical HIE b'fast, but b'fast room is attractive and nicely designed. Bed and linens very comfortable. Overall, the best-looking HIE I've seen.

• Stayed August 2013
beehappyconway, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Express of Conway. We really appreciate the great comments you have shared with us. I hope that your future travels bring you back to visit us.
Have a great weekend,
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The hotel is the cleanest and appears to very new. The front desk is also very nice. Great place to stop on way to Branson. The hotel should be no. 1, and my family will plan for this hotel to be our top choice for next time.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank You for your nice comments about the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Conway. It is our mission to provide the very best service and a clean room as you travel away from your home. It's guest like you who truly the ones who take time to give us the feedback that helps keep you and others happy. I hope you have safe travel in the future and come back and see us if your in this area.
LaPlace, Louisiana
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This Hotel is easy aces on and off exit 25 Hwy 65 in Conway. It is an excellent hotel in a excellent location. It is very safe, clean and comfortable. Recognition as a priority club member . The staff at the desk are very helpful and go out of their way to make you comfortable. Breakfast had many choices for everyone,Nick gave us a very rewarding restaurant experience by recommending the Los Tres Portillos Mexican restaurant one block from the hotel. This was the best Mexican food I have ever eaten, quick service, friendly atmosphere and outstanding margarita's for $6.99. Many shopping centers within 1 mile. we truly enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Bottom floor rooms are large and quiet with microwave and fridge.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
The staff & I appreciate your thoughtful comments. We do value you as a very loyal IHG Rewards Club Member. You have many places to choose from and we are very glad you chose us as your home away from home. Conway is a nice town with many great restaurants and I'm so glad you enjoyed the Mexican one that you chose. Thanks again for taking the time to let us and others know about your thoughts on our hotel and Conway.
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

I had a very good experience. There at the HIE in Conway. I stayed here for 11 nights. The facility was great and clean. It was also quiet and made me very comfortable. The overall experience was great. There is one thing that I think might need some work. Customer service. Nicholas was wonderful very friendly and very helpful. The rest of the staff needs to be more friendly and definatly needs to work on pleasing their customers.

• Stayed June 2013
Angela B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Conway, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
It is so refreshing to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites as well as Conway, AR. It is very important to myself and the staff that each customer leaves with a smile and feels at home while they are staying here with us. Thank you very much for taking the time to relay your thoughts and so that I may share them with my staff. Have a great day!