“You won't go home hungry.”

Jade China Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 226 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Conway, Arkansas
“You won't go home hungry.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent food every time. We order ours in a take out box since it's hard to eat at one time. Sometimes we share a meal and order yummy egg rolls.

Visited June 2014

Clinton, Arkansas
“Somebody ought to tell”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives about this place. It has two of the three down cold.

It is a diner and a dive. The place is a dive with a great fish tank. The food is the best Chinese in the state of Arkansas [along with China Fun in Clarksville] Like China Fun it is a sit down, but almost everyone [both towns have college students] orders take out.

My favorite is the Egg Fried Rice but, to tell you the truth, I have never had a less than great meal out of here. Don't let the outside fool you. Step right on in and get ready for some truly great Chinese!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank James V
Roanoke, Virginia
“Big Portions - Bland”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We were drawn to Jade China by the good reviews and found the big portions, dingy interior, and wonderfully low prices that others had written about. We also found our orders of Broccoli Beef and Emperor's Delight to be rather bland. The reviews characterize this restaurant as popular with the college crowd; we found the food consistent with what comes from some college cafeterias; pleasing to some, offensive to few, and nondescript. The folks behind the counter were as nice as could be.

• Visited August 2013
Vilonia, Arkansas, United States
“Awesome-Enough Said :)”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

My husband and I always order take out. It's always been his favorite Chinese take out place. His family has been going there for a very long time. We eat it a lot. (More than we probably should. LOL) But, Jo Jo is the lady who always greets us and knows us by name, and our children. One of the nicest ladies you could meet. Just don't be like me and always forget they only take cash! (I don't blame them, seems logical to me.) Their portions are ridiculously huge, but I'm not complaining. I've tried the lo mein, the house fried rice is my husband's favorite, and my kids love the sweet and sour chicken. Rangoons are yummy and by far the best take out hot and sour soup I've had. It is a hole in the wall type of restaurant so you won't need your evening gown ladies, but I'm telling you if you want some yummy, fast take out, with a friendly face then this is where you need to go. I'm ordering something new tonight, the family style bean curd (I'm leaning towards vegetarianism.) So I'm excited to see how awesome this is!

• Visited July 2013
Pace, Florida
“Best Chinese Food in the State!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Don't let the outside fool you, this is a great place to eat. There is no buffet so your meal is cooked fresh and delivered hot to your table. The General Tso chicken is wonderful and so is the House Fried Rice. They will also accommodate for those with gluten issues.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Jade China Restaurant? Share your experiences!