“MarketPlace Grill a Local Favorite”
Review of MarketPlace Grill

MarketPlace Grill
Ranked #7 of 226 Restaurants in Conway
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver
“MarketPlace Grill a Local Favorite”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

MarketPlace Grill is where my husband and I go when we can't decide what we want. It has a little bit of everything and all of it is good. It is a casual family atmosphere, reasonable prices, great service. They have excellent salads and their grilled Mahi Mahi is some of the best around! The only "negative" thing I would have to say is it can take a while to get your food once you place your order. I depends on who your wait staff happens to be.

Visited May 2014

“Surprisingly Good Cheeseburger!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I eat here from time to time. They have a great location right off of I-40 at mile marker 125 in Conway, AR.

The menu has an impressive amout of choices. One of my favorites is the Cajun Cheeseburger. Best burger in town, in my opinion. Most places tend to overcook their burgers. Here they will cook them to order.

You can't go wrong with this restaurant. I would give them 5 stars but they choose not to serve alcohol here. I respect that and will still eat here, however.

Sherwood, Arkansas
“never disappointed”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

we live in little rock and go to the market place for a great meal. all the food that we have tried is excellent. service is outstanding. menu has a wide range of selection. the bread is hot and tasty. presentation is superb. this is one place where you may have three to four people assist in the service to you. at the end of your stay, you will be asked to complete a survey on a blackberry. they get your opinion immediately. no calling on the phone. i am sure that if you try it, you will like it.

• Visited May 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Quick seating, good service, great food, fair price”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

The title is the review! Impromptu business lunch while traveling. We got seated quickly. Waitress was helpful & efficient. Food served fairly quickly and was delicious; just the right sizes!

I'll definitely be back!

Visited May 2014
“My wife's favorite Conway Restaurant”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I both enjoy eating at Marketplace. It really is one of Conway's best. Great variety of good tasting and well presented food. The prices are on the medium-high side for Conway, but if you are traveling through the area via I-40 or US 65, it's extremely convenient. (Immediately west of the I-40/65 junction) Enjoy!

• Visited March 2014