“So yummy, I ate there twice!”
Review of MarketPlace Grill

MarketPlace Grill
Ranked #7 of 226 Restaurants in Conway
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“So yummy, I ate there twice!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I chose this place for convenience. My hotel was right down the road, and it just sounded like the kind of place I wanted to check out. I ate there on a Friday night; it was reasonably busy, but the service was still exceptional. I had these lovely little bacon-wrapped turkey tenderloins, broccoli and grilled vegetables. It was quite lovely. I felt the price of my meal was fair, and I was mostly satisfied. I give it 4 stars only because I felt the vegetable portions were kind of tiny, slightly under-seasoned and a little dried out. But those turkey tenderloins were the star. I liked it so much, I went back for lunch the next day to try something else. This time, the ribs. Now, when I say I got ribs for lunch, I don't mean I got a small rack of ribs. This plate came out, and ribs were hanging off of each side. Just a little heat to the BBQ sauce on the ribs, and they were messy (like they should be), and they were yummy. I got the grilled vegetables again, mostly hoping my opinion about them was a fluke. Sadly, no. They were just okay. But go for the protein, if nothing else. If you are a hard-core chocolate lover, order their signature dessert. It's a prime dish for a diabetic coma.

• Visited June 2014

Bonita Springs, Florida
“Twofer Menu”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My spouse and I tried the twofer menu on a Friday evening -- in this instance, the two of us shared an appetizer and mini-dessert and each had an entree and salad for 21.95. We found both the selection of choices and the quality of the food to be very good. For the appetizer, we had the grilled queso, melted cheese with some mild spices served with chips -- quite tasty. The salads were nothing special. My spouse found her Hawaiian chicken so ample she brought half home. My pasta prima (bowtie pasta and chicken in an asiago cheese sause), theoretically a "lite" or lunch serving, was quite ample and also tasty. The chocolate chunk cake was in fact a small piece of warmed cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream -- a predictable dessert but enough to round out the meal. Service was attentive but not pushy or rushed.

• Visited June 2014
Denver
“MarketPlace Grill a Local Favorite”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

MarketPlace Grill is where my husband and I go when we can't decide what we want. It has a little bit of everything and all of it is good. It is a casual family atmosphere, reasonable prices, great service. They have excellent salads and their grilled Mahi Mahi is some of the best around! The only "negative" thing I would have to say is it can take a while to get your food once you place your order. I depends on who your wait staff happens to be.

Visited May 2014
“Surprisingly Good Cheeseburger!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I eat here from time to time. They have a great location right off of I-40 at mile marker 125 in Conway, AR.

The menu has an impressive amout of choices. One of my favorites is the Cajun Cheeseburger. Best burger in town, in my opinion. Most places tend to overcook their burgers. Here they will cook them to order.

You can't go wrong with this restaurant. I would give them 5 stars but they choose not to serve alcohol here. I respect that and will still eat here, however.

Sherwood, Arkansas
“never disappointed”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

we live in little rock and go to the market place for a great meal. all the food that we have tried is excellent. service is outstanding. menu has a wide range of selection. the bread is hot and tasty. presentation is superb. this is one place where you may have three to four people assist in the service to you. at the end of your stay, you will be asked to complete a survey on a blackberry. they get your opinion immediately. no calling on the phone. i am sure that if you try it, you will like it.

• Visited May 2014

Been to MarketPlace Grill? Share your experiences!