“Lots of fun, good way to spend the afternoon. ”

Hogwild Family Fun Center
Ranked #6 of 20 things to do in Conway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hogwild Family Fun Center is your One Stop Party fun Center! We have awesome party packages which include; Laser Tag, Bumper Cars, Black Light mini Golf, inflatables and over 50 arcade and redemption games! We have great customer service & clean, climate controlled environment… all you have to do is show up and take pictures! We have many combos and specials that include game play, attractions, and food! We'd love to have your birthday party or business meeting/team building activity here!
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Play cards are a buck. You add plays for games. There's bumper cars and a jumping area with bounce inflated "houses". They also have snacks, pizza, and burgers at reasonable prices.

1  Thank ronnie b
in 12 reviews
"employees"
"room"

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

This was our first time to try out hogwild. And we will be back! Have a 12&4 year old boys. They had a blast! Especially in the bounce house area. The prices are very affordable in my penny pincher opinion. $5 per child for all day jumping! Place is very clean, every game we did worked well. The staff we dealt with was nice and very helpful with anything we asked. If your in the area give it a try. Laser tag was fun! And the putt putt is cool! They did well with the space they had to work with!

1  Thank CraneOp2014
Reviewed 20 June 2016

there are very few games, and they will take your money without play which makes kids upset. When my kids noticed they were down to 1.65 left on their cards they asked if they could get that back to buy some gum since the machines took most of their $50. Would not give my KIDS their own money back. Said they had to keep playing!! STOLE money from kids!!! I got involved and the sleeze ball manager came out with a cocky attitude and I decided it wasnt worth the argument over $1.65. But to steal from a kid??? I wouldnt go back to that place if my life depended on it. I am sure the better business bureau will eventually find out about them. People like that never make it in business. If you run customers off and steal from them you are only ripping yourself off.......It was so bad that an 8yr old and 9 yr old asked to leave....that has never happened.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Took my soon and granddaughter for a Spring Break treat. She had a blast! We spent 4 hours and a lot of money.
The golf was her favorite, with all the machines coming in a close second.
All the employees were very friendly and helpful with the exception of the bleach blonde manager. She seemed to have a burr under her saddle. I would rate this place a five, but her and her attitude knocked it way down.
Will consider a return visit if she is not there.

3  Thank Traveller11A
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

My Sunday School class friends and their children re-celebrated my youngest son's and my daughter's birthdays on the 26th of February. Their birthdays were earlier in February (just days apart); however, unfortunately my wife lost her battle with Stage 4 cancer inbetween their birthdays, and so their respective celebrations weren't "normal" so-to-speak.

They had pizza, cake & ice cream (in one of the party rooms); then they played games for a couple hours. The games were enjoyable for the kids (even some for adults): bumper cars, air hockey, putt-putt; bounce houses, arcade video games of all kinds. The food was okay for this venue, as the adults are as well as the kids. It was not what one would consider high-quality restaurant, but it was not bad.

All together it was an enjoyable experience, and the kids can't wait to go back.

1  Thank James M