“Great Date Night for Adults”

Hogwild Family Fun Center
Ranked #4 of 11 Fun & Games in Conway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hogwild Family Fun Center is your One Stop Party fun Center! We have awesome party packages which include; Laser Tag, Bumper Cars, Black Light mini Golf, inflatables and over 50 arcade and redemption games! We have great customer service & clean, climate controlled environment… all you have to do is show up and take pictures! We have many combos and specials that include game play, attractions, and food! We'd love to have your birthday party or business meeting/team building activity here!
Reviewed 17 February 2017

My husband and I are in our late twenties/early thirties and we had a blast. Yes, it may be more geared for children, but there is enough to do to keep adults entertained as well. Would highly recommend the laser tag (if you can gather a small group) and the black light mini gold was enjoyable as well. Of course, you could very easily spend over a hundred dollars here, especially if you have kids, but it was FUN. The staff appeared to be a group of friendly, if rather bored looking, teenagers who were very helpful and polite. Lots of kids running around but there was plenty of space for them.

Date of experience: February 2017
in 12 reviews
"employees"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Play cards are a buck. You add plays for games. There's bumper cars and a jumping area with bounce inflated "houses". They also have snacks, pizza, and burgers at reasonable prices.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank ronnie b
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

This was our first time to try out hogwild. And we will be back! Have a 12&4 year old boys. They had a blast! Especially in the bounce house area. The prices are very affordable in my penny pincher opinion. $5 per child for all day jumping! Place is very clean, every game we did worked well. The staff we dealt with was nice and very helpful with anything we asked. If your in the area give it a try. Laser tag was fun! And the putt putt is cool! They did well with the space they had to work with!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank CraneOp2014
Reviewed 20 June 2016

there are very few games, and they will take your money without play which makes kids upset. When my kids noticed they were down to 1.65 left on their cards they asked if they could get that back to buy some gum since the machines took most of their $50. Would not give my KIDS their own money back. Said they had to keep playing!! STOLE money from kids!!! I got involved and the sleeze ball manager came out with a cocky attitude and I decided it wasnt worth the argument over $1.65. But to steal from a kid??? I wouldnt go back to that place if my life depended on it. I am sure the better business bureau will eventually find out about them. People like that never make it in business. If you run customers off and steal from them you are only ripping yourself off.......It was so bad that an 8yr old and 9 yr old asked to leave....that has never happened.

Date of experience: June 2016