“Rainy Day or Birthday Fun”

Hogwild Family Fun Center
Ranked #4 of 11 Fun & Games in Conway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hogwild Family Fun Center is your One Stop Party fun Center! We have awesome party packages which include; Laser Tag, Bumper Cars, Black Light mini Golf, inflatables and over 50 arcade and redemption games! We have great customer service & clean, climate controlled environment… all you have to do is show up and take pictures! We have many combos and specials that include game play, attractions, and food! We'd love to have your birthday party or business meeting/team building activity here!
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Hogwild is a welcome addition to Conway and has become an established business. Families are so often looking for things to do, and Hogwild is reliable, whether it's a sunny day or a rainy one. Located in a small shopping center with lots of parking, it is a popular place for children's birthdays parties. A separate room is provided. You bring your own cake, but you can order their pizza, if you like. You should know that Hogwild is noisy...take a cue from the name. It is filled with arcade games and a black light room, as well as riding vehicles. My favorite place is actually in the back, where there are climbing and sliding areas. One distraction to me is the ticket system. Some children get so fixated on putting tokens in machines that it can be frustrating to earn "enough". That aside, it is truly mostly a "Family Fun Center."

Date of experience: March 2017
in 12 reviews
"employees"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Was there just a few days ago and my three year old hit a jackpot of 1000 tickets. We probably dropped a good $50 in the place and when we stood in line for like ten minutes to get our prizes for the tickets, they said our card did not show we played that game. I had taken a pic on my phone to share with my child's grandmother so I showed manager the pic. He said the card still showed we had not played the game. Our child cried because she couldn't have the toy she picked out during our ten minute wait in line. REALLY!! Make a kid cry over a dollar toy!! We'll never go back.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 17 February 2017

My husband and I are in our late twenties/early thirties and we had a blast. Yes, it may be more geared for children, but there is enough to do to keep adults entertained as well. Would highly recommend the laser tag (if you can gather a small group) and the black light mini gold was enjoyable as well. Of course, you could very easily spend over a hundred dollars here, especially if you have kids, but it was FUN. The staff appeared to be a group of friendly, if rather bored looking, teenagers who were very helpful and polite. Lots of kids running around but there was plenty of space for them.

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank xx_tigercub
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Play cards are a buck. You add plays for games. There's bumper cars and a jumping area with bounce inflated "houses". They also have snacks, pizza, and burgers at reasonable prices.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank ronnie b
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

This was our first time to try out hogwild. And we will be back! Have a 12&4 year old boys. They had a blast! Especially in the bounce house area. The prices are very affordable in my penny pincher opinion. $5 per child for all day jumping! Place is very clean, every game we did worked well. The staff we dealt with was nice and very helpful with anything we asked. If your in the area give it a try. Laser tag was fun! And the putt putt is cool! They did well with the space they had to work with!

Date of experience: September 2016