“You're gonna like it here”

Candlewood Suites Conway
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Longview, Texas
“You're gonna like it here”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks. Their rooms are clean and have plenty of room vs other hotels I have stayed in. The staff was friendly and hospitable. It was nice to be able to use the weight machine and do my laundry when I wanted. My work schedule changed often so I appreciate being able to use the facilities late at night. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone that has to stay in a hotel room for very long. Like I said the rooms are big and they also have a kitchen.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side and back of hotel are quieter
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Fred D
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, 28 April 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the candid feedback. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to accomodate your changing work schedule. Thank you for all the wonderful comments about our property and our staff. It was my pleasure to share your review with the entire team. Please come back and see us soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 20 March 2013

The hotel was in very nice shape. It looked fairly new. The girl at check in was extremely nice and helpful. She made us feel right at home and explained every detail of the hotel to us. She also suggested different places we could go for shopping and dinner. I was glad to see someone with excellent customer service skills since so many businesses do not have these type of people anymore. I was suprised by the room. It was very spacious and had tons of ammenities. The room was very clean and smelled very good. The room was very cozy. The internet was free and unlimited and worked very well. We saw the same desk worker at our check out and she still had a huge smile on her face, thanked us for our business, and kindly invited us back anytime. We truly had a great experience at this hotel and hope to stay again in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, 23 March 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent experience with us. We genuinely appreciate having you as our guest. Thank you for all the wonderful comments about our hotel and our team members. It is truly rewarding to know you enjoyed your stay with us. I will personally share your review with the entire team so they know what a wonderful job they are doing. We would love to welcome you back on a return visit soon.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 11 February 2013

This is an all around excellent hotel! It has a great location, a great staff, and nice, clean rooms. I've stayed at this hotel a few times while passing through Conway. I've also stayed at approximately 4-5 other hotels in Conway. Hands down, this hotel has the best staff. This group of people always greet us with a smile and a friendly welcome. They always make us feel important. Rooms are spacious and always clean. Kitchens in the rooms come in handy! I really enjoy this place and no other hotels in the area can compare!

Room Tip: Sign up for the Priority Rewards program and get extra perks, such as a bigger room/bed, later check...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, 21 February 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Your repeat business is genuinely appreciated. It is also rewarding to know you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate all the wonderful comments. I have shared your review with my entire team to allow them to know how they are doing. It really makes our day when our efforts are recognized. We are here to provide an excellent experience for our guests and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Murfreesboro
Reviewed 25 January 2013 via mobile

I have back problems and need a recliner. Their's is comfortable. We have stayed here several times. Each time better than the last. There is no swimming pool but ask if you can use the pool of their sister property. You do not get a complementary breakfast; however, you have a microwave, full sized refrigerator, stovetop burners, dishwasher, sink, dishes, silverware, pots and pans, and cleaning supplies for all. If one doesn't have the time to buy food supplies, they have a mini-mart on premises. The room is clean. The staff is helpful.

Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, 28 January 2013
We appreicate you taking the time to tell us about your experience while staying at our property. I have personally shared your review with the entire team of Candlewood Conway. It is always rewarding to hear such positive feedback from our guests. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our, almost apartment like, suite and that our accomodations met your needs. We take pride in being the only extended stay hotel in Conway and look forward to seeing you again real soon!
Reviewed 30 August 2012

If ya gotta be away from home, this is the place to stay. I work in morrillton about twice a month and was staying at the super 8....... Till my last two visits I got ate up with bed bugs. Candlewood has nice beds, kitchen with full size fridge, clean full size bathrooms, awesome wifi, great staff, and on and on. I now have an extra 20 minute drive in the morning but it is sooooo worth it. So if your ever have the need to stay in Conway, stay here.

• Stayed August 2012
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, 7 September 2012
Thank you for such great comments about our property and staff. It really makes our day to read these reviews and know our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. We are honored that you are willing to take on a 20 minute drive just to stay with us! We certainly appreciate you and your business. As always, we look forward to welcoming you back "home" on a return visit soon!
Monroe, LA
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I usually stay at this Candlewood while visiting family once or twice a year. I've tried staying at other hotels from time to time but I always seem to enjoy this hotel, probably because they offer more privacy than most other properties. I can't tell you how many times I've had someone go in to my room while I've had a DND sign on the door and this hotel doesn't do that. Another plus is that they allow pets, which was great considering we just got a new puppy and didn't want to have to board him. The staff is always friendly (not just to me but the dog as well) and are willing to do everything they can to make your stay great. Obviously it's not perfect all the time but when it isn't they bend over backwards to make things right and I appreciate that. Probably one of the biggest things I like is that they don't let kids run rampant in the halls like some other places do. I know they can't help it but I hate it when I have to share a floor with a kid's sports team because there is constant running, jumping, yelling at all hours of the night. If you're looking for a place to sleep that's clean, pet friendly, great staff, and quiet this is your hotel.

Room Tip: Bring some food with you to cook breakfast/lunch/dinner, they have full kitchenettes. They also have...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, 1 August 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your experience about your stay is genuinely appreciated. It was my pleasure to share your review with my entire team. It is rewarding to hear such positive feedback and to know our efforts have been recognized. It really makes our day when we know our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. We certainly hope to see you (and your dog) again soon!
Woodstock, Georgia
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I stayed one night in this hotel, my room had two empty soda cans by the recliner, my towel smelled funky, and I found a hair on my sheets. Also, this hotel doesn't offer daily cleaning or breakfast. I am sure I could've found this out when I booked this hotel but I travel on business often and these amneties are standard. I don't think Candlewood Suites will be my type of stay in future business trip especially not this one because of the pool cleanliness of the room.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, 27 July 2012
Thank you for taking a moment to review your stay with us online. Your comments let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet our guests needs. It is disappointing to know your stay was not what you expected. Please accept my sincerest apology. I have met with my team to share your review. Please know we have addressed your concerns, paying special attention to cleanliness, to prevent a similar situation in the future. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies. We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to provide you with the level of service you have come to expect from IHG.