“Nice place to stay.”

Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Oklahoma
“Nice place to stay.”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

The hotel is very nice. Rooms are huge. Loved the recliner and the small kitchen. Bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was really nice. Hotel staff was very nice. Several good places to eat, with-in walking distance.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
I would like to thank you for your feedback of our service and accommodations. It is truly rewarding to hear such nice compliments about our hotel and our staff. Please come back and see us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Westerville, Ohio
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I chose Candlewood Suites because it was very close to my son's home. I would choose it again because of the hotel. If you want a 4 star luxury hotel, this is not the place for you but I can completely recommend staying here and plan to stay again on my next visit to Conway. It is not new but it is clean and more than met our needs. The bed was comfortable and the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. There is no breakfast provided but each suite has a well equipped kitchen. It's also convenient to shopping, restaurants and the highway.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking your time to write a review of our property. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our accommodations to be clean and comfortable. We would love to welcome you back again real soon.
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Good hotel for the price. Love the floor layout. The staff was great but kept using the excuse "this is Extended Stay property and do not have that service like free breakfast or daily house cleaning. One time is enough. Fitness room was ok just some old equipment like came out of a yard sale. The owner owns the other hotel next to it, so you have to share parking lot which is small. Overall, I will stay there again. Good hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate you and your feedback. We currently have plans in place to update our fitness center. We hope you will come back and see us again soon!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This was the first time I've ever tried a Candlewood Suites in my 6 years of traveling for my job. I've stayed at a few hotels in the area while traveling for work but none of those hotel met or exceed my expectations. The Candlewood Suites in Conway BOTH met and exceeded ALL of my expectations. The staff was very friendly at the check in. The rate was GREAT. I did not expect much for the cheap price but man oh man was I surprised. The room was outstanding. The room had everything I needed to cook for myself. Being on the road so often, eating out gets old and expensive. I was able to walk to Wal-Mart to purchase groceries. I made myself a nice meal and loaded my dirty dishes in the dishwasher. They have a little store they call the cupboard on the first floor that has all kinds of stuff. I purchased a Coke and an ice cream for my dessert. They carry name brand stuff in the cupboard and was surprised to find this in a hotel. The bed was very, very, very comfortable. I slept great! They have excellent coffee for free. Their washing machines are even free. I've never seen that in any other hotel. Most hotels require one dollar or more to wash and one dollar or more to dry. I never knew Candlewoods were so great, but I do now. Check out was smooth. Excellent clerk at the desk at that time, as well. I plan to stay with this chain in every city that I travel to from now on.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to know we met and exceeded your expectations! It is very rewarding to know our guests have enjoyed their stay at our hotel and the service they have received. We would love to welcome you back at any time should your travels bring you back to Conway!!
Rather be in WDW
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Very nice, well-equipped property. Would be better for longer, more extended stay. Just in a double room with my son, good space. We hung out through the afternoon/evening and were very comfortable.

Would have like a breakfast - but good $.

Stayed October 2013
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. Your candid feedback is greatly appreciated. We are pleased to know you found our property to be well-equipped for an overnight stay, or for a long term stay, and that you and your son were comfortable during your stay with us. Please come back and see us again real soon!
Troy, MO
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel last year for an event. The staff went above and beyond to help me out with a situation that arose. I always felt safe and well cared for. Both my dog and myself enjoyed staying at the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I have shared your comments with the entire staff. It truly is rewarding when a guest recognizes the staff's efforts in making each stay a pleasant one. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and your expectations were exceeded. We would love to see you and your dog again real soon.
Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I stay in a hotel 280 to 300 nights a year, so I know what I'm talking about. When in Central Arkansas, which I am often, I always stay here. Even though it's an extended stay, the rooms are exceptionally clean, one night or months at a time. The staff at this hotel go out of their way, when it comes to politeness and customer service. In most extended stay hotels the fitness room or the laundry room, usually leave something to be desired, Here they are very clean. The cupboard is always stocked. The common areas such as lobby and hallways are also very clean and fresh. As a heavy traveler, I look for consistancy and predictablility this hotel sets the bar. If in Conway, I strongly recommend the Candlewood Suites. Close to dinning, shopping and 25 minutes to Little Rock

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your second review of our property on TripAdvisor. We genuinely appreciate you and all the wonderful comments you have stated about our hotel. It's my pleasure to share your review with the team and to let them know their efforts have been recognized. As always, we look forward to welcoming you back!!