“My coworkers are jealous of the great service I get here”

Candlewood Suites Conway
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed here for several weeks and everyone was so friendly. Every question I had managers,front desk, and other staff went out of their way to make sure I was happy.

Rooms were great with the built in kitchen and a super value too.

Many of my co workers complained about various issues when they stayed in OTHER hotels but everything for me here at candlewood was perfect.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Brandon F
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for all the wonderful comments. It is always rewarding to know a guest has recognized our efforts. Please come back and see us again real soon...and this time bring your co-worker! No need to leave them feeling jealous!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The check in process took a long time since housekeeping was behind on room cleaning. No breakfast, however coffee is free all day. This hotel has some smoking rooms and the hallways reek of smoke. They should consider going completely smokeless.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Phil G
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate your candid feedback as it allows us to know what we are doing right and what we can improve on in the future. I apologize if your stay was less than you expected. Please know your comments will be shared with ownership of the hotel. We do offer breakfast, lunch, dinner and sundry items available for purchase in our Cupboard. I hope you had a chance to experience and enjoy this service during your stay. We would like to welcome you back on a return visit if your travels bring you to the Conway area in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Very comfortable room, happy with our stay, clean and quiet, bed only a double when was supposed to be queen but it was free with our points so I am not complaining. We will stay here again when in conway.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank msfeebz

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and appreciate all the wonderful comments. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We were in town for 2 nights for a funeral of a family member. They gave us a bereavement rate which was very much appreciated by everyone in our family. The room was very clean and the kitchen area offered everything we needed to make ourselves at home. Very friendly and helpful staff. If I return to Conway, I will stay there again. It was a little out of the ordinary but they don't schedule room cleaning every day. They are happy to replace towels or sheets at the front desk but there is no room cleaning, They told us this when we arrived and since we were only there 2 nights, it didn't bother me. I believe they will do it upon request but I didn't request so I cant say for sure.

Room Tip: Shopping and several restaurants are within walking distance. We didn't use the pool but it was...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alex S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us and want to say "thank you" for all the wonderful comments you mentioned about our hotel. Please come see us again if your travels bring you back to the Conway area.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for about 6 months for work. My dog was also with me. The front desk attendants were very accommodating with my room, lost keys, and cleaning with my dog in the room. It was very peaceful, small fitness center but has everything I needed. The best part was FREE LAUNDRY, so helpful being on the road so long. The whole place was clean and smelled good at a very good price! Would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Shelby L
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate all the wonderful comments, but most of all, we are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We would love to welcome you back again on your next visit!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

The hotel is very nice. Rooms are huge. Loved the recliner and the small kitchen. Bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was really nice. Hotel staff was very nice. Several good places to eat, with-in walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Ruth Ann L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

I would like to thank you for your feedback of our service and accommodations. It is truly rewarding to hear such nice compliments about our hotel and our staff. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I chose Candlewood Suites because it was very close to my son's home. I would choose it again because of the hotel. If you want a 4 star luxury hotel, this is not the place for you but I can completely recommend staying here and plan to stay again on my next visit to Conway. It is not new but it is clean and more than met our needs. The bed was comfortable and the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. There is no breakfast provided but each suite has a well equipped kitchen. It's also convenient to shopping, restaurants and the highway.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking your time to write a review of our property. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our accommodations to be clean and comfortable. We would love to welcome you back again real soon.