“Excellence”

Hilton Garden Inn Conway
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I highly recommend this hotel for any business or pleasure stay. The staff is so friendly and fun to hang out with. When I stay here I just don't use the hotel as a place to lay my head, I love hanging out with the staff they are friendly and funny.

3  Thank Christina T
HGI-ConwayManager, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Thank You for your loyalty. We look forward to providing you with warm "southern" hospitality upon your next visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

It wasn't a "bad" experience, just a "nothing to write home about" experience. The pool is extremely small, the hallway reeked of mothballs, and from everthing I heard from the room next door - I'd be afraid to say much in my own room. You know it will be heard by either side. However, the majority of the staff was very, very nice; and we had a really nice breakfast experience. So...it wasn't a "bad" experience...just so-so.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2014

It's a nice, clean and comfortable hotel, but not very friendly. They treat me better at the Marriott. I like the K-cups in the rooms and a great bed. They use to give you breakfast, but now there is a charge. They seem to be pushing their restaurant, if you could call it that, but the food is average at best.

3  Thank David E F
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The staff was amazing and we had a great time. We did think breakfast was a little pricey especially when you have kids that don't eat very much. However, the staff took care of us and brought our kids things to keep them busy, so it was almost worth the money. The pool was a little small but my kids and I liked it none the less.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cameron C
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Staff makes the visit with Southern charm and hospitality. I enjoyed my visit to Conway which is a unique community and I enjoy working with the folks at the University of Central Arkansas (UCA) and CDI. I usually stay at the Hilton Gardens because of accommodations, staff and value for my dollar. This is the hotel of choice of UCA.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Hilton Garden Inn had one of the nicest rooms I ever stayed in. The staff was great and everything was very clean and new. I would definitely stay again. The Fitness Center and Bar was also excellent! I recommend.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a full week and, while I wasn't very impressed with the bed, the rest of the facility and amenities were very nice. The location was great...within walking distance of a number of shops and restaurants which was a plus.