All reviews stayed upstairs harley davidson would definitely stay here again busy highway front desk biscuits great price yogurt night's sleep next morning complimentary breakfast bed was very comfortable property gravy inns
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Stopped here en route home from a conference in Little Rock. This is an older motel with exterior corridors. It was clean, had good wi-fi and good water pressure in the shower. Expanded motel continental breakfast was standard with bacon, scrambled eggs, cereals & fruit; it did have a waffle iron but I didn't have time to use it. Cons were traffic noise from trucks braking for a stop light, the sharp dip at the entrance to the drive, and left turns may be difficult from the drive because of heavy traffic.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2011

This hotel had mixed reviews. I was looking for a place to stay that was close to the Don Owens sports complex. This hotel just happened to be right across from it. After reading the reviews, I decided to check out the rooms before I actually booked. Barry, the front dest clerk on the 3p to 11p shift was VERY nice and had no problem letting me look before I took a room. After taking a look I was was much relieved! The room was very clean, bed slept great. Bathroom was very clean, shower had the curved rod/curtain. Carpet probably could be replaced, but overall was fine. Air conditioner worked WONDERFULLY! The hotel is right on Hwy 65 which has a lot of traffic. My room was on the second floor and had no problem with road noise. Overall, good hotel.

Room Tip: Might stay on 2nd floor if possible to avoid any road noise.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2011

We made reservations at this hotel based on prior knowledge of the location (when it was Comfort Inn). Thank goodness it was one night. We will NEVER stay here again, unless it changes "quality". Apparently this hotel is used by construction workers in the area and they did not have very much respect for other people coming and going from the hotel. We arrived after dark and honestly, I did not feel very safe going into our room even though my husband was with me. The next morning we got ready to leave fairly early, and someone had threw their half eaten sandwich on top of our vehicle. How childish!!!! The room definitely needs some upgrading. I would not stay here again unless I knew things had changed.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2011

Stayed at quality inn in Conway on 2-10-11. Was bitten by a spider while sleeping. Put me in the emergency room incurring a $1,850 medical bill. Hotel management was rude and basically told me they were not going to help with the medical bill. I'll sleep in my car before I go back there. Worse hotel experience I have ever had.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Got a good deal at $44.00 for a king bed. Clean out dated furniture looked like 70's wicker. On a bussy road alot of traffic noise. Free bottled water in room was nice I would stay here again good value for price.

• Stayed: January 2011