All reviewsstayed upstairsharley davidsonwould definitely stay here againbusy highwayfront deskbiscuitsgreat priceyogurtnight's sleepnext morningcomplimentary breakfastbed was very comfortablepropertygravyinns
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We stayed for 5 nights while visiting family nearby. The previous reviews mention the street noise and, while that is true, it was not all night long. It quieted down after 10 p.m. and didn't really get cranked up until after 6:30 a.m. The staff were most friendly and helpful, looking up health food grocery stores and suggesting activities to do. Conway is not really a tourist town but the staff were most helpful in finding things for us to do. Beds were comfortable, room was clean, breakfast was plentiful. What more could you ask for? Cleaning staff were most cooperative with our schedule for being out of the room and would gladly come back later if we were later leaving in the mornings. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms face the highway so there is really no "bad" or "good" room to choose.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2013

An older motel with exterior doors to the rooms. Probably worth the price that I paid. The room was clean but the furnishing were out of date and a little worn. The traffic noise was unbelievable. The motel is on a hill but not on a major highway. Cars and trucks went up and down the hill all night. It seemed like the front wall of the room magnified the sound. I spent the next night at the Quality Suites in Maumelle,about 15 miles down the road. It was well worth the diffeence in price.

Room Tip: there are no quiet ones
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Let's be honest. If you're staying in Conway, AR you"re probably just passing thru to another destination. So you will be looking for a clean room with comfy beds, hot showers and easy check ins. This hotel is a great place has all of that. We had an emergency trip to Oklahoma so we reserved a room over the phone the day we needed to stay. For the price range ($70 a night) this place can't be beat. Nice pool in front of hotel. Breakfast of eggs,bacon, biscuits etc was provided in the morning as well as healthier options such as fruit, oatmeal along with coffee and juices. Surrounded by food establishments and directly of I-40 for easy access on and off the interstate. 2 thumbs up

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I was there two nights and except for the sound of the air conditioning, it was well worth the price. The air conditioner had a crackling sound periodically throughout the night. I should have reported it but I forgot the next day. I liked the location. It was across the street from the mall. I thought the complimentary breakfast was a real treat. I didn't have the Belgium waffle (which looked good), but they did have scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and gravy biscuit, etc buffet style. Noticed lots of families rent there too. The room was cleaned after staying the night. I had clean towels for the following day. The staff was quite friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Check the refrigerator. It might be unplugged. The showerhead was fabulous. I want to get one of them. Try out the ac as soon as possible to make sure it is working properly.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Room furniture was in poor condition. Computer table was chipped and scratched and the chair was severly stained and torn. Carpet was stained & worn in several places. Bed was comfortable. Nice complimentary breakfast, typical of most places.The worst thing was the traffic noise. Very loud all night long!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends