All reviewsstayed upstairsharley davidsonwould definitely stay here againbusy highwayfront deskbiscuitsgreat priceyogurtnight's sleepnext morningcomplimentary breakfastbed was very comfortablepropertygravyinns
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I arrived 2 hours before check-in time and inquired if by any chance I could get my room early. Allysa at the front desk made a couple calls and in 5 minutes I was headed to my room. Room was spotless, bed comfortable and I felt it was safe to park the motorcycle without worry overnight. Apparently a number of others out on the bikes did also :-) There is a little road noise due to the location but not load enough to be a bother. Breakfast was great. Toad Lick Harley Davidson is just down the road. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed upstairs in a king size bed. Please note there is no elevator, just stairs to climb. I was very impressed with the hotel rep because he came outside to offer us a downstairs room when he saw us trying to get our suitcase, snacks, ice chest, a totebag and drink cups up the stairs. We kept the upstairs room but his gesture went a long way with us. The bed was very comfortable and my pillow was just right. There was a loveseat to sit on but it was very hard. The room was very clean and had a large soaking tub and a nice tv. Also, there was a microwave and small refrigerator. They also have a wake up call service. And, we also enjoyed a nice hot continental breakfast the next morning. They offered scrambled eggs, sausage links, biscuits, gravy, toast, waffles, cereal, muffins, small cinnamon rolls, yogurt, bananas, coffee, hot tea, water, milk, apple and orange juice. Also, the swimming pool was open and in use by a few teenagers. We would definitely stay here again!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Don't let the steep driveway steer you away. The managers were so kind with their southern hospitality. Great price, clean room, and plentiful complimentary breakfast. My room did not smell very fresh, but there was no indication it wasn't clean. Perfume cleared the air just fine. A huge plus for me was the peace of mind from the cameras on the property, including coverage of your vehicle, that is monitored by 24 hour front desk staff. I recommend this property for a simple one or two night stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Reasonably priced room. On a main road. Staff very nice and friendly. They also offer a continental breakfast, but the beds were so comfy I slept through breakfast. We enjoyed our stay here . Great pet policy.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Old hotel, room worn but my only real critique (at this price) was the oversized chair taking up too much of the limited floor space. Breakfast was great, exactly what I'd expect from this level of choice hotel. And the staff were friendly and helpful both at check-in and in the morning.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family