I am a military wife and was traveling with my 15M old daughter and also had my chihuahua along with me. Thought id try somewhere new.
• Friendly front desk employees
• With the mexican restaurant kinda built into it was really nice because I didnt have to load my fussy daughter back into our truck to go eat. I tried the Pollo Giovanni and it was SUPERB!
I was surprised that there wasnt alot of people in the pool. We got there and the whole time we were in we were alone which was kinda nice that I could enjoy that time with my daughter. The pool was a good temp. Hottub was PERFECT temp for my daughter to withstand.
•Comfy bed, lots of pillows ^_^
•Near I-40 so there were engine reving/vehicle sounds but I slept fine anyway.
•No elevators meaning bit more noise from neighbors getting in there rooms or TO THERE rooms.
• When I read online it said there WERENT any pet fees but, its $10. I was a little upset for the false advertisement.
• When you call to reserve a room you have to call a 1-800 number and everytime I called it was someone I could hardly understand...
Hope my review helps:)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn - Conway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conway Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Conway