“When you need a cheap yet clean and comfortable place to stay for a night/evening.. the price makes up for its location.”

Howard Johnson Inn - Conway
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Conway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

I am a military wife and was traveling with my 15M old daughter and also had my chihuahua along with me. Thought id try somewhere new.
Pros-
• Friendly front desk employees
• With the mexican restaurant kinda built into it was really nice because I didnt have to load my fussy daughter back into our truck to go eat. I tried the Pollo Giovanni and it was SUPERB!
Chicken&Chorizo
•Pool/Hot tub
I was surprised that there wasnt alot of people in the pool. We got there and the whole time we were in we were alone which was kinda nice that I could enjoy that time with my daughter. The pool was a good temp. Hottub was PERFECT temp for my daughter to withstand.
•Comfy bed, lots of pillows ^_^

CONS
•Near I-40 so there were engine reving/vehicle sounds but I slept fine anyway.
•No elevators meaning bit more noise from neighbors getting in there rooms or TO THERE rooms.
• When I read online it said there WERENT any pet fees but, its $10. I was a little upset for the false advertisement.
• When you call to reserve a room you have to call a 1-800 number and everytime I called it was someone I could hardly understand...

Hope my review helps:)

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Oklahoma2010
hojoconway, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Conway, responded to this review, 22 December 2015
Thank you for staying with us here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas. We are glad that you were able to enjoy the indoor heated pool with your daughter. On our website it states we accept pets and see pet policy for info. which states (Pet Policy Maximum 2 pets allowed for non-refundable charge of $10 per pet per night in exterior rooms only. Pet Sanitation Fee is $50 if applicable. Service animals are also welcome at this hotel. ) We do apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We look forward to seeing you back when in the Conway , Arkansas area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

i work in this location with several other co workers and this is the best service ever the whole staff from the front to the house keeping are great very helpfull friendly, and go out of there way to make sure that i get what i need the whole stay. the food at the mexican place is great which is inside the hotel, (los 3 potrillos) and they are clean and very friendly as well.
the hot tub is my favorite after a long day at work and the hot breakfast they put out early enough so that i can eat and go to work . i am glad that we stay here there the best for a really great price .

Room Tip: great hot tub, and indoor pool and the beds are pillow top !
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for staying with us here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas. We are super excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have let the staff here at Howard Johnson know that you are super pleased with there service and we look forward to seeing you back soon. thanks again for your business.
Manhattan, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

We stayed the night here on our way home. When we went in to see if they had any vacancy's and while she was checking us in she asked if we had AAA or anything else that would offer us a discount which we thought was nice of her. Our room was very clean as was the rest of the hotel. Service was amazing. The only thing that I thought was odd was that when we went to breakfast they asked for the name on the reservation and our room number before we could eat.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
hojoconway, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Conway, responded to this review, 20 December 2015
Thank you for staying with us here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas. We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you at breakfast our staff periodically does a housekeeping update to see if the guest will be staying over or checking out . I do apologize for this issue and hope that you will come back to see us again. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and the other amenities that we have here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas.