“My Kinda Place”

Howard Johnson Inn - Conway
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This is a very nice older motel. I personally prefer motels with outside doors . It’s very clean and well kept. Nice breakfast in the morning. Nothing fancy but it’s good and helps get the day started. The best thing about this place is the excellent and attentive staff that make every guest feel welcome. My only issue is the $10 pet fee. That’s a buck a pound for my scrawny little poodle that is probably cleaner and less bother than most guests. That may even include me.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clgfeller
hojoconway, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Thank you for staying with us here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas. We truly appreciate your business. We hope to see you back to Howard Johnson on your next time in Conway Arkansas.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This hotel should not be this far down on the scale this hotel is very clean a lot and when I say a lot to do they have a year round heat pool and hot tub and is always open, also the dry sauna which is great . then 2 pool tables and ping pong and video games and I could keep going but u get the idea. the beds are so relaxing after a long day at work.
this property is huge .

Room Tip: great clean and comfortable beds and great breakfast!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank d b

Home away from Home, we feel the same way and are pleased to hear that you feel the same way. Our game area has been updated since your last visit and our rooms have been renovated as well , so with that being said if you liked us then I know you will like our property now so we invite you back to stay with us.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I am a military wife and was traveling with my 15M old daughter and also had my chihuahua along with me. Thought id try somewhere new.
Pros-
• Friendly front desk employees
• With the mexican restaurant kinda built into it was really nice because I didnt have to load my fussy daughter back into our truck to go eat. I tried the Pollo Giovanni and it was SUPERB!
Chicken&Chorizo
•Pool/Hot tub
I was surprised that there wasnt alot of people in the pool. We got there and the whole time we were in we were alone which was kinda nice that I could enjoy that time with my daughter. The pool was a good temp. Hottub was PERFECT temp for my daughter to withstand.
•Comfy bed, lots of pillows ^_^

CONS
•Near I-40 so there were engine reving/vehicle sounds but I slept fine anyway.
•No elevators meaning bit more noise from neighbors getting in there rooms or TO THERE rooms.
• When I read online it said there WERENT any pet fees but, its $10. I was a little upset for the false advertisement.
• When you call to reserve a room you have to call a 1-800 number and everytime I called it was someone I could hardly understand...

Hope my review helps:)

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Oklahoma2010
hojoconway, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

Thank you for staying with us here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas. We are glad that you were able to enjoy the indoor heated pool with your daughter. On our website it states we accept pets and see pet policy for info. which states (Pet Policy Maximum 2 pets allowed for non-refundable charge of $10 per pet per night in exterior rooms only. Pet Sanitation Fee is $50 if applicable. Service animals are also welcome at this hotel. ) We do apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We look forward to seeing you back when in the Conway , Arkansas area.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
hojoconway, Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2015

Reviewed 11 January 2014

i work in this location with several other co workers and this is the best service ever the whole staff from the front to the house keeping are great very helpfull friendly, and go out of there way to make sure that i get what i need the whole stay. the food at the mexican place is great which is inside the hotel, (los 3 potrillos) and they are clean and very friendly as well.
the hot tub is my favorite after a long day at work and the hot breakfast they put out early enough so that i can eat and go to work . i am glad that we stay here there the best for a really great price .

Room Tip: great hot tub, and indoor pool and the beds are pillow top !
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us here at Howard Johnson Inn, Conway Arkansas. We are super excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have let the staff here at Howard Johnson know that you are super pleased with there service and we look forward to seeing you back soon. thanks again for your business.