“Moose and Tina - Fantastic Hosts”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cotter
The White River Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Cotter B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We just returned from a wonderful visit to the White River Inn. Great setting, great facility, wonderful food, and superb fishing on the White River and on Crooked Creek (Smallmouth Bass). Moose and Tina are exceptional hosts and we hope to return in the future...Don Humphreys, Sr. VP XOM Corporation

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 May 2012

My wife arranged my stay at the White River Inn with my Dad as a gift for my 40th birthday. I couldn't recommend this place more. The Hospitality shown by Moose and Tina was so very encouraging to me and my father. After a very stressful week, I was able to thoroughly rest and embrace some amazing fishing that Moose had arranged. The only "negative" was that my Dad caught the biggest fish. (A beautiful 24 inch brown trout) We took pictures of 3 of them for mounting.

Relaxing at the lodge is just as enjoyable. Nothing like sitting on their back porch 300 feet over the White River looking into Missouri. My Dad fell asleep in those comfortable chairs.

The food was magnificent. Moose and Tina spoiled us rotten with delicious meals. They are truly wonderful people.

One of the best experiences of my life. In fact, we just made reservations to go back with my Wife, Sons, and Parents. If your experience was a fraction of the mine then you will want to go back as well.

Room Tip: All the rooms I saw looked great!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2012

You will not be disappointed when you stay at White River Inn with Moose and Tina. While the facilities are outstanding, meals wonderful and fishing excellent, the hospitality of Moose and Tina is unmatched anywhere. Thanks Moose for making our trip all that it could be.

Mike and Alex

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I just finished my bachelor party with 9 other guys at the White River Inn and couldn't have asked for a better place. The house was incredible and the second everyone walks in the door, they start taking pictures of the great rooms, the view, and the wildlife collection. It is quite impressive. Moose and Tina were excellent hosts and friendly as can be. It was certainly the most hospitable trip I have been on. In addition, you can't beat the fishing we got there. Each boat caught about 40-50 fish, and it could have easily been more as we moved spots to try to catch some of the larger brown trout in the river. I will/and already have recommended this spot to several people and will continue to sing its praises. Thanks

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2011

We just finished up a 3 night 2 day fishing trip at the White River Inn. This was my second trip to stay with Tina and Moose and it was everybit as good as the first time I came. The accommodations, the food, the fishing, and most importantly the gracious hospitality extended to us during this past trip is unparalleled by anything I've experienced during any vacation I've taken in the past. Whether you are an expert fisherman or have never fished at all I encourage you to make plans to go to the White River Inn and stay with Tina and Moose. I know you'll leave feeling like family and, like me, planning my next trip to the White River Inn.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Our goal is to visit all of the states, and our stay at the White River Inn made for a very enjoyable Arkansas trip. Moose and Tina were so warm, welcoming and accommodating. Their hospitality is unparalleled. Their attentiveness to my two sons was particularly appreciated. Tina let Sam feed the hummingbirds and we all sat around enjoying the birds and the spectacular view from the back porch. Moose also was very sweet to the boys, sitting to watch an entire movie with them and showing them around the property in the bucket of his tractor! He also was very informative about things to do in the area. The fishing with Larry was AWESOME! We caught so many trout, there was very little time between bites! Will definitely return someday, hopefully soon. Thanks Moose and Tina!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2011

There is absolutely no place on earth that matches The White River Inn! I am a very well-travelled person and there is no place that comes even close to our stay at The White River Inn. From the location to the attention to detail to the hospitality, everything was absolutely exquisite and no stone was left unturned. This B&B is a first-class experience! I am telling all of my family and close friends that this is a place that that they MUST visit! We will be visiting as often as we can.

Room Tip: Every room is a great experience.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Shelly R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cotter
The River Rock Hotel
Ramada Mountain Home
Ramada Mountain Home
#6 of 16 in Mountain Home
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Mountain Home

Been to The White River Inn? Share your experiences!