“Great lunch or dinner spot”
Review of UNCLE John's

UNCLE John's
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Family-owned and run hole-in-the-wall cafe. Great Italian food, but also wonderful lunch specials daily and good burgers, BBQ sandwiches, & grilled chicken salads!

The owners are in every day and love to visit and joke around with guests.

We always bring our out of town guests to eat at Uncle John's and often celebrate special occasions here, too!

Faves for dinner: shells, manicotti, steak.

Dessert: bread pudding, hot fudge pie

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Whether Italian or catfish the food at Uncle John's is always great. They serve beer, but you can bring your own wine. Red sauce and bread pudding to die for. They know how to cook!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Looking for a place to drive, and have a quiet simple meal (steak)?
Well worth the dollar amount. The attentive waitress made the meal even more pleasurable.
If your in the area this place is well worth the stop...Don't expect fancy and the meal will be worth it.. This is good home style low budget dining.
We will make it a regular stop, think you will too!

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I just left Uncle Johns...and having been here before, I was greatly disappointed from last time to this time. The prices seem to have gone up and the portions seem to have gone down. My buddies and I were in disbelief at the size of the portions they were serving us. We had steaks, lasagna, spaghetti and even a burger, and all, I repeat, all of them were children sized! Now, we all did agree that the flavor and tastes were great, but we could not get past the size. Fortunately, the beer was ice cold or it would have bee a complete flop. But, the thing is, after you have a few beer, eat a small portion and then get your bill, you are in awe...because you are still hungry. No lie, we left there, went straight to the EXXON and got some convenience store chicken. I hate to say this, but we will not be going back to Uncle John's...

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

We asked a farmer about local food after our film shoot and he told us that we had just passed some of the best food anywhere in America. I'm an Italian foodie and I will agree -- we are traveling through again tonight and are stopping to eat there again!

Been to UNCLE John's? Share your experiences!