See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Our room was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and everything in the bath room worked well. The price was lower than expected. Staff were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay there. One disappointment was that their restaurant was closed during the week. We stayed there several years ago and the food was very good so we were disappointed that we were unable to eat there and had to go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Most rooms are on the ground floor with parking right outside the door.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2016

Office staff was very helpful and cordial. Room was squeaky clean and well appointed for the price. Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable. Coffee pot available on request and room had fridge and microwave.

Room Tip: Would definitely recommend.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stay in hotels year round. Great prices for a spacious room.Renovations is really nice and well done. The owners are great folks.. I would stay here again. Cost is a third of what I normally would spend..I just cant say enough about the cleanliness and comfort of the rooms You will be very pleased with the place.

Room Tip: Beds are as good a quality as what I get at an upscale hotel..
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank ANTHONY B
Reviewed 1 August 2012

This "establishment" is by far the worst motel I have EVER had the displeasure of staying in...the kicker is we stayed here a few years back and it was the exact opposite of what we found ourselves in this time. It began with the new "Manager/Owner" beating on our door at the crack of dawn, screaming at my mother about us taking his last smoking room (we are both smokers, we paid for the room, it was NOT reserved by anyone else), that he had potential "guests" who wanted that room. This middle eastern "gentleman" was anything BUT a gentleman..
As for the water situation, this place has NO COLD WATER, at all...period. We could not take showers...no matter how we tried adjusting the faucets, only scalding hot water came out...in the shower, in the sink, and - get this - even in the toilet. When you sat to use the toilet, you could feel the steam rising from the bowl and toasting your buns.
This so-called motel is a first class joke. I would sleep under a bridge before stepping foot in there again.
One more item: they "offer" a discount on rooms to AARP members (my mom is one) yet they do not give it to you - even after asking 3 times (each time we were told yes, they give the AARP discount).
Stay here at your own risk, you've been warned.

Room Tip: Go SOMEWHERE ELSE if you want a good room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank RDHynes
Reviewed 11 March 2012

The manager was indeed rude. One cannot even make a phone call to the nearby city without having to go all the way to the office and lay down a $20 deposit.
There was a half dead fly in the bathtub.
But what got me was that both days i stayed there I asked for a wake up call. The first came 30 minutes late. The other one 1 1/2 hours late!!!! They had not even factored the time change. They are in the hotel business, how's that missed?
They had told the person that booked it that they had donuts for breakfast. I was told, "I told him we had coffee."
I asked for the owner's name and number, but they would not give it to me. The heavy accented "manager" just kept saying, "he's out of town."
Very unhappy!