“Well deserving of Gold Award Status”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in El Dorado
Gary, United Kingdom
“Well deserving of Gold Award Status”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

After an 18 hour drive on the road, I was greeted my some of the best hotel staff I have ever met. Anthony and Kiarra front desk provided excellent customer service. Charlotte was a great housekeeper. And the lady from the breakfast area was very friendly!~ I was impressed with the quality of customer service and the cleanliness of the hotel in general. I thouroghly enjoyed my stay and will stay there again when I return to Arkansas.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Ariane B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Palm Desert, California
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at Comfort Inn and Suites in El Dorado, AR on a recent non-profit business driving trip across the US. It was one of the most expensive hotels of our entire journey.

The room was fine until I woke up at 2:00 am hearing water dripping from the bathroom. When I went to investigate, water was coming into our shower from the guest above, who was taking a shower at that time. Pieces of the ceiling ended up being in our tub after the upstairs shower was complete. With all that mess we weren't able to take showers the next morning and needed to leave to make our appointments later in the day. When I checked out I expressed my dissatisfaction to the front desk, and I was told that they were sorry but was not offered any discount on the room that had a non-working shower. I was definitely not satisfied with my experience here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
8 Thank svansoye
Palestine, Texas
Reviewed 9 December 2013

It's always nice to come into a smiling face after a very long drive.Bed was very comfortable,there is renovation going on at present but I was amazed at how quiet they were!I'll definietly stay there again to see what they did because my room was in good shape really.Breakfast was great eggs sausage,several different juices.easy on and off highway.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank IslaholicIslamujeres
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Stayed a single night when in town for a wedding and was blown away by the customer service. The GM even helped me wrap the wedding present I had picked up; he made a bow out of potpourri and electrical tape! The room had plenty of space, a nice big TV with lots of channels and a roomy work area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank John K
AR108, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to give us positive feedback! I'm so glad our makeshift giftwarapping was a success! I take pride in my hotel and the services we provide and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My husband travels 90% of the year, this year my daughter and I are able to travel with him. We look for a clean hotel, with a good staff, and good location. This place met all of our needs. The front desk staff was amazing, and very helpful. Fresh popcorn and cookies were made in the lobby every afternoon too. Excellent recommendations on places to eat, sights to see! The house keeping staff was excellent as well. We had clean towels provided any time we needed and the room was always well cleaned when we returned from our day. New mattresses were installed while we were there, so awesome comfort! Plenty of closet space! Our room was extremely spacious, all rooms are suites. indoor pool area was great! Family friendly environment! We'd recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Kris L
Dear Kris,

Thank you for giving us such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

PS. (We sure do miss you, Trent, and Graciebug!)
Monroe, Louisiana
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for the weekend. After reading some reviews I was a little hesitant. But from the time we walked in the door it has been an amazing stay. The staff is so friendly. The room is great!! Breakfast was good. And everything is very clean.

The hotel has obviously had upgrades since some of the older reviews were posted. Don't hesitate to stay here. You want be disappointed.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Faith H
AR108, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 October 2013

Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

This used to be a comfort suites so its the same set up. Big rooms with lots of room. Everything you need. Micro fridge huge flat screen with lots of channels. It's clean and relatively quite with a good breakfast. The rates are decent so it where I always stay in el dorado.

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank KPTravler
AR108, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Thank you so much for the recommendation; we love hearing from our guests!