“Average”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in El Dorado
Searcy, United States
“Average”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The hotel is in a good location off of the highway. Housekeeping did leave a bar of soap in the tub from the guest before me. I didn't report it because I always take my own cleaner. The desk staff was nice when I was coming and going so I am sure they would have taken care of it. I just don't like the hassle of it all. Breakfast was typical Hampton. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
St. Francisville, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have to say that the hotel is very well kept so you can trust the pictures on this one. Its located a short distance from rural shopping and eatery's. I was here on business and to stay in a hotel for 2 weeks the walls begin to close. I enjoyed the staff and appreciate them working around my schedule to clean my room. Also very compasoniate when i had a do not disturb when at the office during the noghts and sleeping during the day.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Most healpfull Staff and great service with a smile! Really enjoyed my stay. I would recommned it to anyone. Location is great and parking is seccure. The breakfast staff is very friendly. The reception desk can not be any better.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Plano, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel was outstanding! My family and I were visiting El Dorado for my sister's wedding. We all were amazed at the level of professionalism and kindness shown by the staff at this hotel. The rooms were clean and neat. Everything was well kept. The bed was sooo comfortable. Breakfast was awesome. I had family visiting from florida, north Carolina, and various other places for the wedding. Everyone was so pleased with their stay and the kindness shown to my family by this staff. Everything was awesome!! The next time we come home to southeast Arkansas (Crossett, El dorado area) we will stay here!! Thank you Hampton Team!!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Brighton, United States
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The hotel location was convenient and the staff very helpful. The rooms were quiet and met the average room requirements. My only negative experience was that the rate kept going up and my company paid too much for this type of hotel/location.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 April 2014

only stayed one night. no problems with this location. staff friendly, rooms in good shape, breakfast was good. would stay here again if we are in the area. Room rate was good, which makes it a good value. no problems recommending this hotel to family or friends. only problems we had: shower head was broken and stuck on one settings. The mattress seemed worn was not that confrontable.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Bella Vista, Arkansas
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Staff was friendly and pointed out sites to see in the area. Room was clean and jetted tub worked as expected. Hotel was easy to find and right on a major highway. I did not see any restaurants in the area. Breakfast had eggs and sausage as well as cereal, oatmeal, and sweet rolls. Coffee was hot.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo