“New Age Massages”

San Marcos Holistic Cottage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The San Marcos Holistic Cottage is an excellent place to stop in and have a fabulous massage. We have a wide variety of massages and therapies available. We also provide great informative courses in Massage, Reiki, Kinesiology, Foot Reflexology, Bach Flowers and more... So plan some extra time to stay in San Marcos so you can learn with us, rebalance your energy, feel healthier and happier than ever!
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I had to wait for about 20 minutes since the person before me "wasn't ready to leave." Hmmm. Anyway, Etai was an excellent masseuse. It was a little strange that before the massage, he had me shuffle a deck of Tarot cards and pick one. Each image was a "crop circle" geometric figure that had been found somewhere in the world. My card said "Obstacles" and I was to think about obstacles in my life during the massage. He started with visual imagery to relax me and proceeded into a terrific theraputic massage. Lovely scented oils and Indian music completed the experience.

2  Thank dinabwilson

Reviewed 9 January 2013

I got the best massage I have ever had at the holistic center, and I belong to a monthly massage club in the US so I know some about massages.

Eli was outstanding- I could tell that he cares about his clients and is highly professional with an incredible amount of dedication to his line of work. What a difference to experience.

Thank you Eli and all the best in your work.

Sosena

2  Thank sosena k
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I received an abdominal massage (Chi Nei Tsang - Chinese internal organ massage) from Marta and all I can say is wow! She definitely has a gift. She customized her therapy based on my story - using a mix of acupressure, chi nei tsang and emotional release technique. I felt amazing that day. If I hadn't been leaving the next morning, I would have booked another appointment right away and also signed up for her hands-on workshop! I'm hoping to find you on youtube one day.. hopefully soon! Cheers and love from Toronto.

2  Thank rhea_ameet
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Out of this world hospitality with Marta in charming village on Lake Atitlan. Looking foward to next time.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Everyone here is at the top of their field - whatever treatment you are looking for it will be excellent here. Classes are great as well. Highly recommended if you are staying in town for a little while and want to learn a thing or two.